Reply Book 7- Rumors and Predictions
theories of seventh book, SPOILer of 6th book

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

E.W.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 7:17 am
I think the D.A. is going to reassemble, and there's going to be a war. D.A. and the Order of the Phoenix vs. The Death Eaters. And Snape is going to come back to the good side, after he finds out all of the Death Eaters plans, and Draco's gonna be a good guy too. The good guys are going to win.
then...
1. Harry and Ginny get married
2. Harry becomes an auror
3. Ginny becomes a teacher at Hogwarts
4. Hermione becomes the Minister of Magic
5. Ron becomes a quidditch star
6. Ron and Hermione get married
7. Neville becomes headmaster at Hogwarts
8. Draco becomes head of Slytherin house
9. Snape becomes ddefense of the dark arts teaher
10. Lupin and Tonks get married
11. Fred and George continue runningt there joke shop
12. Luna Lovegood becomes an auror also.
13. Sir. Nearly Headless Nick finally gets to join the Headless Hunt
I know these ideas are sort of far fetched, but oh, well  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 7:26 am
its not all that far-fetched....  

midget pandas

Kermi

Hygienic Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 9:03 am
This isn't very creative. You've either stated the obvious or given everyone the happiest possible ending by giving them whatever they want the most.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 10:40 am
There are already at least 6 other threads in the guild for book 7 theories.

Rumors and Theories
Post your 7th book predictions here *might be a spoiler*
What do you think is going to happen in the 7th book?
Conspiracies of the Harry Potter World
Book 7 Rumors and Predictions
How do you think the books are going to end?  

covo

Harlequin-Avarice

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:07 am
Those things could possibly happen, but things could turn out poorly too. I mean it could end:

!. Harry dies in an epic battle with Voldemort taking both Ron and Hermione with him
2. Luna Lovegood could start running the Quibbler rather than being an auror
3. The twins and most of the D.A. could be eradicated by Death Eaters

....and so on. The point I'm trying to make is that J.K. Rowling could swing it any which way she wants so it's best for us not to try to predict  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 4:03 pm
Some seemed likely and others were a little to good to be true.  

Fleur Evette

arya_hermione

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 3:09 pm
I reckon Harry WON'T die because Peter Pettigrew who still owes harry his life from bk 3 will throw himself infront of one of Voldemorts Curses, thus saving Harry and giving him yet another layer of protection as Lily did.

I know it sound weird. Also I reckon Harry will get back with Ginny and become DADA teacher.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:07 am
Why do you think Snape will turn good? (Spoiler)He killed Dumbledore!
Everyone is not going to forgive him.  

can o whoop ass

Miss_Fleur_Delacour

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:22 pm
I'd have to say, that the whole ginny harry thing at first looks as if it's falling apart, then
1. Harry and Ginny are married
2. Harry trains to become an auror
3. Hermione and Ron have a smooth relationship and get married too
4. Then at the point of all goodness, Harry goes bad.
4. Or Harry and ginny start a family and live in london.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:39 pm
I think the D.A. is going to reassemble, and there's going to be a war. D.A. and the Order of the Phoenix vs. The Death Eaters. ... Of Course
And Snape is going to come back to the good side, after he finds out all of the Death Eaters plans ... I Think Snape is and always will be Bad... even after some kind of redemption, he wil never be accepted by the good ones...
and Draco's gonna be a good guy too. ... That could be possible,and cool to read...
The good guys are going to win. ... Of Course

1. Harry and Ginny get married ... I donĀ“t think we will be able to read much about the future of the characters... but I hope being wrong, I would like to see them married (and Harry alive, by the way)
2. Harry becomes an auror ... maybe
3. Ginny becomes a teacher at Hogwarts ... Don't think so
4. Hermione becomes the Minister of Magic ... I don't imagine her in that position
5. Ron becomes a quidditch star ... Really? that would be cool!
6. Ron and Hermione get married ... Of course
7. Neville becomes headmaster at Hogwarts ... I think Neville is destined to greater things
8. Draco becomes head of Slytherin house ... nah...
9. Snape becomes ddefense of the dark arts teacher ... Would be nice (But He Is Bad !!)
10. Lupin and Tonks get married ... Definitely
11. Fred and George continue runningt there joke shop ... Of Course
12. Luna Lovegood becomes an auror also. ... Or run the quibbler (or writes about her version of the Stoy of Harry Potter and marries Neville)
13. Sir. Nearly Headless Nick finally gets to join the Headless Hunt ... Would be Cool!
I know these ideas are sort of far fetched, but oh, well

!. Harry dies in an epic battle with Voldemort taking both Ron and Hermione with him ... Harry may die... But I think that Ron or Hermione or Both remain to tell the end of the Story
2. Luna Lovegood could start running the Quibbler rather than being an auror ... Yep!
3. The twins and most of the D.A. could be eradicated by Death Eaters ... Don't Think so

....and so on. The point I'm trying to make is that J.K. Rowling could swing it any which way she wants so it's best for us not to try to predict ... But it is fun! and this is not a prediction, just ideas shared with other fans

1. Harry and Ginny are married ... Yep...
2. Harry trains to become an auror ... Could Be
3. Hermione and Ron have a smooth relationship and get married too ... Nice!
4. Then at the point of all goodness, Harry goes bad. ... ???
4. Or Harry and ginny start a family and live in london. ... Harry would like some more private and small location for his home... Am I Wrong?  

QuireDaragoff

4,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Rand-Alth0r

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:12 pm
1. Harry Dies killing voldemort or kills voldemort and is killed by death eaters soon after.
2. mr weasley, one of the twins, and bill and fluer all die
3.hagrid dies
4. Snape is locked up in Askaban twisted
5.Hogwarts keeps goin on
6.Regulus Arcturus Black is RAB.
7.Sirius comes back to end up dying with harry, or comes back as a ghost.
8.I think that Gordrics's Hollow is the so called "Deathly Hallows" it could very likely be a place...right?
9.i think cho will become a teacher...i dont know why
10. Harry will learn something VERY weird about lilly and her job and her past, and maybe find something in the ruins of where their house was.
11.After harry dies the supposedly end chapter about the "survivors" will be at harry Grand funeral. Maybe he will be buried next to his parents or maybe next to dumbledore?

The main reason i think a lot of the weasley family will die is because mrs. weasley and ehr visions in number 5 got me thinking...and i think harry will die and in a way end his suffering and pain from all of the losses and responsibility he has had...if it were me id want it to end haha  
Book 7- Rumors and Predictions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games