Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writing on the Wall

Back to Guilds

Are you literate? Do you write poetry, short stories, long stories, prose, roleplays. . . anything? Share your talent with the world! 

Tags: Writing, Poetry, Prose, Stories, RolePlay 

Reply The Writing on the Wall
The little girl who dressed in black

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alltalar

1,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 6:31 am
The land lay in desolute as the blackness of the earth superseded everything a lone form walked its path with determination wearing a clothing that consisted only material of the blackest night it moved and conformed in its chosen form keeping its own abilities at bay, She walked on as the moon rose in the night sky the face smiling a grand smile as she stared foward aknowledgeing but not address.

The moon saw this and moved out of its chosen spahe and made a face that more defined curiousness as it looked at the small child walking the plains of blackened earth alone and unattended it just had to find out what.

'Why little one I do say! What makes you wonder this black plane on this day'

The moons face twisted once more into a smile.

"Today is the day I find peace, Creature whos appears as the Moon, today is the day I shall unite with it once more." Was all she simply said not pausing in her stride one bit.

To unite?

"To exceed."

The moon was troubled over the one humans young will.

"Does this upset you Creature of the Stars?"

The moon said nothing and turned his face to the other way plunging everything into darkness.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 1:43 pm
I like it, though those long sentances killed me XD

Perhaps adding a few more commas and full stops during the first/second paragraph to make it less longwinded?  

Starlit-Chan

Alltalar

1,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:23 pm
The world plunged into darkness without the moon to provide the means of light so now the girl was in true darkness. She looked around slowly distinguishing the sky from the earth as the scroched plains Were darker even in this pitch darkness.

She continued her walk for many miles more.

A creature who lived in complete darkness stirred in the dark it streached its massive arms the hands extended outwide revealing pointed tips as white as bone.

He extended his reach to and fro streaching and slowly growing so that he towered over the earth and looking down on it, he spotted a loe figur walking its desolute plains.

Its mouth spread wide in a groustique smile as it contemplated the mortal carefully.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 3:17 am
Bump! thank you for the advice. ^^  

Alltalar

1,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Alltalar

1,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 3:20 am
"Little girl, who walks alone on this desolute plain, what do you seek as a creature like myself that has lived thousands of years I have never seen a mortal such as you."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 9:10 am
Alltalar
"Little girl, who walks alone on this desolute plain, what do you seek as a creature like myself that has lived thousands of years I have never seen a mortal such as you."

Much better heart  

Starlit-Chan

Alltalar

1,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 11:24 pm
The girl stood silently and peered up at the dark creatures maleviolent eyes staring at it as she assessed this new being silently that looked down at her from the sky blocking out the stars around it.

"I am she who is on a journey to find that which I seek and I do wish to find him soon so if you do not mind I would like to continue my search...for him."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 1:49 am
"But, mortal what do you seek in this complete blackness? I am a being of darkness and i shall take over everything until the end, I am a creature to be feared and respected; for what you seek is simple enough I'll help you on your journey before I destroy all who is it you seek?"

The young women closed her eyes in contemplation.  

Alltalar

1,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Alltalar

1,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 1:53 am
"that which I sek is him he who has survived for these many years him who has brought upon me great misfortune I seek my consolations my reprimand my rewards he is blackness in the night and darkness in the day I seek him he who is death."

The shadow was very surprised by the mortals bravery normally mortals would be afraid of his presense and now this one stared at him stared at him! without fear or malice.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 1:58 am
"You seek that which consumes the night, the creature even blacker then me which needs no pur-pose but you sek him anyway, I ask you mortal why do you not fear me and the death I hold to all your dear things that define your life all that makes your purpose for living."

The women responded immediatly.

"I do not fear you reaper for I am eternal try as you might I will destroy you if you hinder my path this is my threat on your existance do you know where I might find the blackest creature of the nights existance?"  

Alltalar

1,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Alltalar

1,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 2:07 am
"You dare threaten me young mortal female!!! I am the reaper I am destruction! i am death itself I will destroy all to satisfy My own desires I will destroy all!!! Preapre to face your death!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 2:12 am
The girl frowned at the creatures words.

"Whatever fate you plan will do you no good reaper for i am eternal until I find my love I will not fall do your worst."

The creature grew more angry.  

Alltalar

1,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Alltalar

1,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 2:27 am
It loomed over all but the girl just smiled up at it unfazed by its great anger.

"That is fine and all great one but my quest is not for you and if you do not know where I might find my love that which is the darkness all around I have no quarrel with you so I shall just be on my way, if you please."  
The Writing on the Wall

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games