Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
What to do

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

whos watching world cup?
  me me me!! ooo pick me *raise hand*
  course I do wot dya fink i am! *rolls eyes*
  god know how can u even breathe around that thing!
  meh nout else to do
  sometimes...some matches I guess are ok
View Results

face-_-ache

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 12:45 pm
I recently installed the sims 2 and all my expansion packs for it on my laptop. I played on it for a few months, and then I decided to try downloading some things for it and extracting the files to the game...I did this and then the game delted my own made neighbourhood and wouldnt let me go on another neighbourhood. I saw this problem and manually removed all the downloads and anything to do with them and then tried playing again, but it still has the same problem. I recently got the most recent expansion pack, family fun stuff. Shall I install it on the laptop to see if that clears it, or shall I reinstall the whole thing? It doesnt really bother me not being able to play it, as I have it on my main computer downstairs, but I would still like to get the problem fixed  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 9:41 am
weird  

hup123hup123slapslap

Territorial Art

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 5:56 pm
One of your downloads must have deleted it or moved it into another file. Check your computer for missing files - some downloads hide things. You should try installing the Family Fun pack and see if something comes up. If not then theres nothing you can do.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 8:42 am
Territorial Art
One of your downloads must have deleted it or moved it into another file. Check your computer for missing files - some downloads hide things. You should try installing the Family Fun pack and see if something comes up. If not then theres nothing you can do.

so If I download it and it doesnt make a difference, would reinstalling the whole packages recover the missing file?  

face-_-ache

The Sims Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff