Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
Sims 1 questions and chat

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shotglasssoda

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 6:08 pm
do you know any good sites for downloading objects and whatnot?
is there something like simpe for sims 1?
know anything totally awesome you want to share (about the sims 1)?
does that boolprop thingamajig work for sims 1?
know any good ways to murder sims (if so please explain. ex. how to set them on fire) ?
list all the cheats you know for Sims 1 (why not? haha)

ok I only have sims 1 and all the expansions for it. I really like downloading objects for it but can't find any good free sites, I figure even though I know a good amount of interesting sims stuff there is still lots of stuff I don't know. so just chat about whatever, post links to sims 1 sites, answer some of the questions, w/e.

ok I'll start by telling people how I kill retarded sims. I drowned them. I put them in a pool then take out the ladder! but I must say building a wall around the pool after I take the ladder out makes it better. also I've heard about setting people on fire but can't that only happen by accident?

this is my first post in this guild. just so ya know. whee xp  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 7:00 pm
Hey also the MOST IMPORTANT thing is to post all your links to downloads for the sims 1 as of most of them are being deleted because of the sims 2 and I really REALLY need them. rofl  

shotglasssoda

Greenzally

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 6:30 am
WELCOMES WELCOMES!!!!

SIMS 1... hmmm i used to have some pretty good downloads on that if i do say so myself.. i cant seem to remeber any of them neutral
Its also sad that most people now concentrate on the sims 2.. leaving the poor sim onnies behind. :

Perhaps I can try and make a thread similar to one of SirEmino's, but instead with links to the sims 1 downloads. this all takes time however..

anyspoon, enjoy the guild!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:40 am
Greenzally
WELCOMES WELCOMES!!!!

SIMS 1... hmmm i used to have some pretty good downloads on that if i do say so myself.. i cant seem to remeber any of them neutral
Its also sad that most people now concentrate on the sims 2.. leaving the poor sim onnies behind. :

Perhaps I can try and make a thread similar to one of SirEmino's, but instead with links to the sims 1 downloads. this all takes time however..

anyspoon, enjoy the guild!

thanks. yes there are so many websites that only have ts2 that its hard to find good ts1 ones now. sad  

shotglasssoda

hup123hup123slapslap

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 8:55 am
there's one it's eagames.com or something  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 11:00 am
hup123hup123slapslap
there's one it's eagames.com or something

well i mostly want that nifty spell book and magi coins thingy and all the ingrediants thing...yeah makin magic stuff is what I need right now. 3nodding  

shotglasssoda

The Sims Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff