Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Characters
Why Roy is NOT I repeat NOT!!!! better than Marth!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A Pharmaceutical Bandit

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:09 pm
Sio
Melomaniacal
Sio
Melomaniacal
Ronin_686
Yeah, please just end this discussion, it has carried on far too long. You both seem like you know your stuff fairly well, just celebrate your common love for smash razz

That's all I wanted xp

SO GUYS, HOW 'BOUT THEM ICE CLIMBERS.

Yes, how about them? whee

I've been wanting to pick them up lately, but I haven't found the motivation to do so. I have trouble playing characters that have unique traits, like Ice Climber's partner, Peach's float-cancels, etc.

That's the exact reason I wanted to use them. It may take a little while to get the feel of it, but it's really not as difficult as it may seem. It just gets challenging when you get into desync combos, and trying to stay desynced.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:47 am
Melomaniacal
Sio
Melomaniacal
Sio
Melomaniacal
Ronin_686
Yeah, please just end this discussion, it has carried on far too long. You both seem like you know your stuff fairly well, just celebrate your common love for smash razz

That's all I wanted xp

I've been wanting to pick them up lately, but I haven't found the motivation to do so. I have trouble playing characters that have unique traits, like Ice Climber's partner, Peach's float-cancels, etc.

That's the exact reason I wanted to use them. It may take a little while to get the feel of it, but it's really not as difficult as it may seem. It just gets challenging when you get into desync combos, and trying to stay desynced.

Well, I'll probably start once I get bored. I sometimes play Smash against a level one computer for a short while to pass the time anyway.  

Sio

A Pharmaceutical Bandit

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:45 pm
Sio
Melomaniacal
Sio
Melomaniacal
Sio

Well, I'll probably start once I get bored. I sometimes play Smash against a level one computer for a short while to pass the time anyway.

That's the way I was brought up to train. I was always taught to never fight level 9s, always stick with 1s or do it on training mode. I find it fun enough to just wavedash around, wavedashing with Ice Climbers is mad fun. It's just so easy whee  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 10:29 am
hes too slow. Everyone likes his fire, and personally, i think its a burden.  

colin mocherie

Generous Gawker

BankaiNinja

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 9:43 am
ScaredCrow the Spiffy
I don't care. I'll still use Roy because I like they way he's set up. And any character can be the best depending on who's using them.
agreed  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:53 pm
i kinda think roy is better than marth marth is kinda slow wen it comes to atacks  

Emo_Azn_Dude

A Pharmaceutical Bandit

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:24 am
Edward Elric of FMA
i kinda think roy is better than marth marth is kinda slow wen it comes to atacks

...lol.  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 8:12 am
Melomaniacal
Edward Elric of FMA

...lol.

sad...  

colin mocherie

Generous Gawker

DarkForgoten
Fallen Angel

Beloved Rogue

26,165 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:44 pm
scream This video proves nothing! Everyone plays diffrently! inculding coms!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:57 pm
User Image
"Forever...

I liked Roy, he was cool, but Marth is better. I won't deny that.

The only reason I liked Roy more in Melee was because Marth didn't really grow on me that well. He was just too good, and over used (like Link and Roy). I liked Roy more because of the fact he is the underdog of the two.

I like Marth a lot more in Brawl. I find him a lot more fun and interesting. Ike isn't a bit of a bore and one of my least favourite characters in the game.

...and ever."
User Image
[ Angelic Medic ]

Kyle Riley

Sparkly Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
Characters

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items