Reply Smash Help
Roy v.s. fox HELP PLZ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dynasty_77

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 8:59 pm
has anyone mentioned, roy can rape a fox with chain grabs...his uthrow you can chain it until at least like 40-45 %...then just u tilt or something, just a tip to level the playing field vs. a good fox... ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:15 am
-sigh- Ok, dude, I've had Melee since 1/01, so you can definitely trust me with ANY tips I give. Since I was a major Roy when I first started, and he said he played against his friend, this'll definitely work. Sure, Fox is one of the faster characters, but his attacks don't really add up unless you let him get numerous combos. With that said, use your shield (R or L) and use Roy's Counter (Down+B) up-close to break the damage chain, except with the Fox Illusion.

Now, if he's coming at you with a dash attack or a smash, use a rolling dodge to get behind him, then (and this DEFINITELY helps in a speed game in multiplayer) use the Smash B chain attack, trying to aim low if Fox doesn't take off on the third hit. If Fox has enough damage, pound him with the C-Stick side smash (left or right, depending on location) to send him flying for a KO.  

Adamu the Resurrected

Dynasty_77

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:24 pm
but dont forget, he can chain grab him pretty easily with uthrows biggrin  
Smash Help

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items