Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
How big is your family Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kara_neko

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 11:21 pm
im guessing about 5?

i tend to do families with a max of 3 people though neutral

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 8:37 pm
im now at the 15th generation ninja  

Little__Emo

Sweet_Melissad

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 8:50 pm
I also like to go from family to family, but I have one really complicated family tree too. I had these two people married, and they had four kids together, and then he left her and had like 5 or 6 kids with another lady who already had one kid. Then their kids are starting to have kids and everything. It's not like huge, huge, but it's getting there. It's really fun to watch it grow!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 8:52 pm
My families arent big at all. sad I only make about 3 people..But im tryin.  

Territorial Art

Super Goo

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 11:17 pm
I have a really extensive family tree. I have no idea how many Sims are on it, but the number is up there.

It's my goal to be able to find any Sim in Pleasantview and Bluewater Village on every family tree.

It's a slow process and sometimes it's hard to keep track of whose family hasn't been married into the tree yet, but I'm getting there.

My largest single family has nearly ten generations.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 6:28 am
Now that i read all this i feel like making the longest and biggest family tree ever! im going to do that later, starting with my college sims i made yesterday. i was going to do that a long time ago, but didnt get very far because the game was reset the game when i had to re-install family fun stuff because i used the clothes once and they disapeered, they still do.... i will star over! until my laptop gets re-imaged at the end of the summer,then start over again. they have to live in veronaville cuz pleasantview disapeered.(and i dont want them to live in strange town)  

Kitties_at_the_disco

yuiko-okida3000

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 8:13 am
2parents
8kid working on 10 kids  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 2:56 pm
Girlyg131
so like most simmers, i go from family to family if i get bored, but one day a year ago i wanted to see if i could make a really complicated family tree. i have i think about 30 sims conected by this tree and i only play them now. is there any body out there that has a complicated family tree?

Nope, not me.

I used the "aging off" cheat, cause I never want my sims to get old or have a baby.  

Ferrari_Carr

Tunty

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 2:43 pm
well i didnt have that many but there is this character i made by the name of jake based on booty call flash show and he have children with basically every girl in that whole pleasantville neighbourhood i was experimenting if the husband would be mad if their wives had children outa marriages  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:49 am
ive never had a bigger family than that the biggest family i have is my main project right now. It's complicated i clicked on the goth's and don somebody and cassandra were getting married so when they broke up his name was still goth and then he married kyralynn the maid and now they have three kids but one is daniel plesant's and kyralynn's but don and kyralynn had payton and sam and now she's pregnant again  

~believe_n_faries!~

Tunty

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 10:00 am
but has anybody done what i have done a set of children for different mothers and don't raise any of them  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 10:02 am
i never like large families. mostly at a family i limit myself to 4 controlable sims. more than 4 i usually moved them out.  

SirEmino
Captain

Girlyg131

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 7:36 pm
Little__Emo
im now at the 15th generation ninja
eek  
The Sims Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash