Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Subbed Anime Discussion - For those who have seen the newest subtitled episodes.
the first movie OWNED so come and talk about it!I COMMAND IT

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

who didnt love the movie
  ooh i loved it^_^
  i didnt
  didnt see it:(
  POLLWHORE
View Results

laaalalalalalalalalas

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 3:16 pm
yea i loved the first movie and i thought it was adorable. but when its dubbed i will probably die of shock and horrible *hears sakura's english voice and starts twitching**twitch*twitch* yea im ok now. i especially love when she's being pessimistic and naruto is just like 'princess dont give up!' surprised ...i thought it was adorable whee  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:51 am
Yo, yo, the second movie is also kick a**.The red rasengan is teh awsome. And Temujin is almost cooler than Naruto!  

Invertedk

laaalalalalalalalalas

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:57 am
i dunno i just didnt like the second movie all that much i loved the first way more then that  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:52 pm
First movie had alot more action, and a much better storyline. I thought movie 2 lacked alot of good stuff, like action, story and all that stuff...I also love the 1st movie's ending song.....it r0x0rz  

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

CrabappleRed

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 3:52 pm
Ah, I really liked the first movie. Havn't bothered looking into the othes. But the first one had nice animation, and some really nifty techniques. I especialy liked the swarm of ice-birds, and Sakura's bajillion little explosive tags.  
Subbed Anime Discussion - For those who have seen the newest subtitled episodes.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games