Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writing on the Wall

Back to Guilds

Are you literate? Do you write poetry, short stories, long stories, prose, roleplays. . . anything? Share your talent with the world! 

Tags: Writing, Poetry, Prose, Stories, RolePlay 

Reply The Writing on the Wall
The Fire With In A Novel By:[[JellyBean]]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Fire With In
  Awesome!
  Great!
  Ok!
  Needs Work!
  The Most Boring Thing I Have EVER read!
View Results

Old.Jelly.Bean.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 10:56 pm
Hello everyone!I am [[JellyBean]] as you know.I am a big fan of Avatar,this isn't just like it,for there isn't any Avatar,just four nations.The nations are Fire,Water,Earth,and Air.This story is about twin brothers,trying to find the fire with in them selves.Azul,the brother who is better at bending fire,is trying to get better and destroy their evil father,who wants to rule all nations.His twin brother Ezul is thiw Azul,but is not the best of the best a fire bending.They are both trying to find the power,courage,and FIRE with in them selves.Here I leave you to the styory of a life time.If you really like it and would like a copy,pm ASAP!I am going to cop and past this into word to keep.So it will be avalbe as long as I am on gaia!And leave comments on my profile,journal,etc...Even here will be great!So I take you to the Fire Nation...

As Azul sat in his room fighting a wooden dummy,his brother Ezul entered the room."What are you doing in here with out knocking?"said Azul,turing around and taking a seat on his bed.His room was very small.It was small as well you could say a dungone.The reason I say that because he lives in one.When his father King Kia of the Fire Nation figured out that Azul was turing on him he ordered him be put to death,but Ezul steppedin and said a word.Ezul was being a spy for Azul,seeing,watching,listening to every move their father made.

"Well I brought you your food,it's carrots from the fresh garden,and your favorite drink,rum!"returned Ezul.Ezul always hid a piece of paper under thge wooden tray,saying what their father was up to.he had to do this for a guard watching Ezul every time he wanted to see his brother watched him.Ezul didn't not like this.His father for some odd reason trusted Ezul,and that was for the better for Azul and Ezul to over come their father's evil plan to kill and rule over the other Nations.

The other Nations have been attacked and some have losted the battles.I call them battles because the King of the Fire Nation was getting ready for a war.A war was far better,well not better,but worse then a s,all battle."Thank you,and I am sorry for my rudeness.I have been under alot of stress.I dont know why,but I just have.I guess being here in this small room gets you thinking,and thinking so much is not good,not good for me any ways."said Azul.

"Don't worry,you will get out,I hope."Ezul returned.A tear ran down Ezul's face.He was the more tendered and soft of the twins.He cryed for a whole week when his brother was in the dungone.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 11:01 pm
I am not writing any more tonight!But I will be back tomorrow!  

Old.Jelly.Bean.

The Writing on the Wall

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff