Welcome to Gaia! ::

The KoS Guild: The AMv capitol of the universe!

Back to Guilds

Reply The AMV Guild
Looking for a Evangelion AMV that uses the song.............

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ozean-Konigin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 4:52 pm
Does anyone have a link to a Evangelion AMV that uses the song Komm Susser Tod?I've looked on animemusicvideos.org but I've had no luck  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 5:04 pm
Are you sure the spelling is right?  

SC Seung Mina

Zahmira

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 7:39 pm
The spelling looks right. If it isn't on AMV.org, I don't know where you would find it.

Are you looking for one that you've seen before or just hoping to find an AMV like that?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 8:19 pm
Zahmira
The spelling looks right. If it isn't on AMV.org, I don't know where you would find it.

Are you looking for one that you've seen before or just hoping to find an AMV like that?

Well,I've never seen a Eva one that uses that song.The ones that I did find I couldn't download at all.  

Ozean-Konigin

Kaze no Hyuga

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 9:07 am
Night_Sword_
Does anyone have a link to a Evangelion AMV that uses the song Komm Susser Tod?I've looked on animemusicvideos.org but I've had no luck
whats what band that plays that song? it isnt rammstein is it?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 6:19 pm
Kaze no Hyuga
Night_Sword_
whats what band that plays that song? it isnt rammstein is it?

No,I don't know the name of the singer.She sang the song for the anime movie End Of Evangelion,I'll see if I can find the name  

Ozean-Konigin

Ozean-Konigin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 6:22 pm
Ok found two things,the first one is sang Hideaki Anno and the Evangelion cast and the second one is someone named Arianne.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 9:16 pm
Night_Sword_
Ok found two things,the first one is sang Hideaki Anno and the Evangelion cast and the second one is someone named Arianne.
eh? hideaki anno sings? wow he must do everything <.<....are you sure?  

Kaze no Hyuga

Ozean-Konigin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 9:22 pm
Kaze no Hyuga
Night_Sword_
eh? hideaki anno sings? wow he must do everything <.<....are you sure?

I checked animemusicvideos.org and it gave those two names,I think one was for the english version of the song  
The AMV Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games