Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Introductions - Form alliances with your fellow shinobi!
Got accepted! *does victory dance*

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chibi Syndrome

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 7:23 am
I got accepted! *does victory dance*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 7:45 am
Ok, I'll just fill out the form thingy in the sticky.

Alias of choice: Yuri

Naruto Knowledge: I have read Volumes 1-8, watched all of the episodes up to almost the end of the preliminaries to the third part of the Chunnin exams, and has found out some info on the Internet all the way to the time skip.

Favorite character(s): Here is my top 5 favorite characters in order of how much I like them. Inner Sakura, Hinata, Gaara, and Naruto.

Anything else you'd like to share: I have never been obsessed with something before, but when I saw my very first Naruto episode? Well, let's just say that I never missed an episode and volume since. (Dubbed versions)  

Chibi Syndrome

Chibi Syndrome

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 5:18 pm
This is my RP character

Name: Yuri
Ninja-Rank: Chunin
Clan: Kinomizu
Special Jutsu: Glass Storm Summoning Jutsu
Effect: It summons all glass items from a mile radius and pelts them at the opponent from all directions, with no escape. Unfortunately, after this jutsu is used, you won't be able to use it for a week.
Weapon(s): Katana
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Bio: Ever since she was little, Yuri was teased from her spontaneous outbursts. As a result, Yuri is very quiet and speaks when someone asks her something. She acts sort of like Sasuke, (In the beginning of the manga) but she is nice to everybody and usually has a smile on her face. She is sarcastic, yet optimistic.  
Introductions - Form alliances with your fellow shinobi!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games