Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!
312! Oh noez! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Historical

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:05 am
NinjaRikku

Huh? i understood zero of that1 and for NarutomangaReturns, you usually gotta look in pictures before it shows up on the side. This chpter just seemed like a lot of filler to me. really pretty pointless. I miss Deidara! whens he coming back!!!!
isn't he/she dead? confused  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 1:22 pm
Historical
NinjaRikku

Huh? i understood zero of that1 and for NarutomangaReturns, you usually gotta look in pictures before it shows up on the side. This chpter just seemed like a lot of filler to me. really pretty pointless. I miss Deidara! whens he coming back!!!!
We don't know.
It sure looked like it, but... XD

Syndactyly

-Passionate Hugs

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 8:49 am
Hee, team ten ^^ I liked seeing them again, and I hope we get to see them fight soon, I wanna see how Ino does!

And dude, that one Akatsuki guy looks like Draco Malfoy eek

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 8:50 am
Shikalee
Historical
NinjaRikku

We don't know.
No, Deidara lives! He just... got his arm blown off... or something. -rusty memory- And then Tobi came @_@  

-Passionate Hugs

Historical

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 8:57 am
spork_ai
Shikalee
Historical
NinjaRikku

We don't know.
No, Deidara lives! He just... got his arm blown off... or something. -rusty memory- And then Tobi came @_@
i dunno he/she seemed pretty dead to me. i mean he swallowed his own exploding clay. plus he hasn't been seen since then. (or at least i don't remember seeing him)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:04 am
Historical
spork_ai
Shikalee
Historical
NinjaRikku

We don't know.
i dunno he/she seemed pretty dead to me. i mean he swallowed his own exploding clay. plus he hasn't been seen since then. (or at least i don't remember seeing him)
Yeah, but that was just a clone or something. And then this guy Tobi came and pissed Deidara off.  

-Passionate Hugs

Imanyueru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 3:10 pm
spork_ai
Historical
spork_ai
Shikalee
Historical
NinjaRikku

We don't know.
Yeah, but that was just a clone or something. And then this guy Tobi came and pissed Deidara off.

Yeah, Deidera definitely lived (although i'm wondering how he/she managed to survive its own explosion skill).

I overall liked this chapter, because it introduced two new Akatsuki members as well as a new Biju. I just want Kakashi to spill what this training is....oh well.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 2:11 pm
Deidera did live but he/she has to sow on their arm(s) back on???

still, it was really funny seeing Deidera mad. lol  

J Teh Bandit

Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games