Magic Vs. Professional help Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:17 am

For cases like that, I'd try to worm around the religious argument. Most restrictions like that (most famous being the Jewish kosher) are for specific things. For example, I remember this one episode of Grey's Anatomy in which a Hasidic Jew refuses to get a pig heart when she needs a transplant. Only, the kosher rules are first of all related to the raising of the pigs, not the pig itself, as raising pigs in the desert (where the Jews were at the time of the writing of Leviticus) was kinda a bad idea as they consume more than they put out in flesh that can be eaten. Not a very economical animal.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 4:52 pm

Nihilistic Seraph
Jameta
I prefer using combinations; at least, that's how I would like to work. As we, ourselves, work on multiple levels - physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual - why shouldn't we do the same with how we heal, and even go about our lives?

In a more detailed example, when I'm older, not only am I going to take my kids to the doctor, but I'll also look into alternative healing and spells. Of course, I'll be sure not to overdose anything. sweatdrop

Little Kiddie - Mama Jameta, I can't channel any more energy, my chakras are overloading! gonk

Jameta - scream Shut up and take it like a man! Heal damn you, heal!
No, that would LD's position. He costs to much to take to the doctor. xd

Jameta
Captain

Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out