Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Subbed Anime Discussion - For those who have seen the newest subtitled episodes.
Just how high does the numbers go?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you a deadly ninja?
  HAHAHA of course! (yeh right n_n;)
  Your'll only know after ive pulled out your heart and shown you it..
  No im to scared to ever wish to be a deadly ninja..
  Huh?
View Results

DBK_Rabble

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 4:30 am
Yeh im upto episode 100 n i did that in a month.. was just wonderin how many more i have left? i know there's at least another 80, n im roughly up to episode 150 in the manga (i think thats just after where sasuke and naruto fight)

any help is appreciated n_n  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 11:50 am
What a newb... *sigh*

The anime is currently at episode 186, I believe. As for the manga, not sure what the current chapter number is, but it has been advanced 3 years and Naruto is now 15 years old.

(and personally, I've only seen up to episode 125 of the anime; I'm really behind in watching it because I have to use a dialup modem now crying )  

Kazrielle

Battle-ready Knight

15,250 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Conventioneer 300

DBK_Rabble

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 4:22 am
the only reason i watched all the anime in a month was because i had teh opertunity to download them using broadband, ive been reading the manga for a few years..
call me a newb all you want, if people didnt ask questions no one would know the answer..
thanks for answering my question tho  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 7:48 pm
Kara Kazeneko
What a newb... *sigh*

The anime is currently at episode 186, I believe. As for the manga, not sure what the current chapter number is, but it has been advanced 3 years and Naruto is now 15 years old.

(and personally, I've only seen up to episode 125 of the anime; I'm really behind in watching it because I have to use a dialup modem now crying )

If your gonna call someone a newb at least get it straight there are currently 190 your lack of knowledge could only mean you're a shadow clone scream ninja  

linkou

DBK_Rabble

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:33 am
haha.. thanks smile  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 7:12 am
the anime episodes go up to 192, yeah i watched from ep 33 to 192 in like 2 weeks sweatdrop  

Vinida

onliven321

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 7:16 am
wow im up to like ep 172 i believe im close to being caught up but then once i catch up i have to wait for new episodes.. dang it..  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 8:27 am
Vinida
the anime episodes go up to 192, yeah i watched from ep 33 to 192 in like 2 weeks sweatdrop

I did the same thing only I'm waiting to find ep 198 still.  

Disgruntled Minion

Subbed Anime Discussion - For those who have seen the newest subtitled episodes.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games