Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
So, how many of us do actually wear colour? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neon~Starshine

Questionable Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 11:45 pm
I wear black and red the majority of the time, but I'm a hand me down whore, so I have lots of blue jeans.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 2:44 pm
I have 5 different styles(gothic,prep,punk,sportif,lolitat)
I wear mostly black
I wear sometime navy blue,pink,green,beige,grey,gold,silver ,and yellow...  

Paula with Love

OG Member

6,700 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • 1 Win 50
  • Gender Swap 100

Mage The Red

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 3:56 pm
I have a lot of colored shirts. They actually dominate my black. sweatdrop It's rather sad, actually. Anyway, I do wear color a lot, since I'm forced to. I can only wear black twice a week, and that sucks.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:32 pm
i have colored shirts, and i dont really wear that much black, mostly jeans with a color top, and i mix things up a bit when i wear fishnet or something, but when it comes to color, i like to be clashy, and stand out a little. But at times i do wear just black on occasion. But i like color, especially purples and greens, and reds at times, and most of my color wear is dark, i never wear colors to bright, those colors do annoy me.  

Redwing~Shadow

Redwing~Shadow

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:34 pm
Vampire Kurix
I have a lot of colored shirts. They actually dominate my black. sweatdrop It's rather sad, actually. Anyway, I do wear color a lot, since I'm forced to. I can only wear black twice a week, and that sucks.

that sucks...and thats sad... xp ...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:22 pm
I wear many black shirts, but colour always sneaks its way in somewhere. Only dark blue/black jeans, and a t-shirt. Never yellow or bright colours. Dark blue, dark green, black, stuff like that. Plus my black skate shoes. I definitely don't look goth, but I do look skater. Especially with this scar on my lip after I busted it wide open on a skateboard. There's scar tissue in my lip, too. Unless I get it removed, it'll be there for a while. cool  

Love.Your.Hate.

DeadDollyX

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:07 am
i usually wear pink or red with black but on the days where i couldn't give a ********, i just wear what ever smells cleanest.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 5:03 am
Black tends to dominate my clothes, but I work in a professional setting so I have to keep it rather mild. I still do alot of black, but not "goth" clothes. Although somehow I got known as the goth girl at work so maybe I am not two far off from my style at work. I just try to keep it looking nice.  

DarkPrincesa

Paine218

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:09 am
my colors are usually black and grey.......black is the color you'd see on me overall though..yup..(...actually i really don't have n e other colors..x.O...)..  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:16 am
Celria
Now, we all know that you do not have to wear black to be gothic, but how many people do wear colour?

I generally always wear one black thing, a long black skirt, or a black jacket, but usually I find myself wearing blue as the primary focus, and black as a secondary colour.

I usually am always wearing at least one black item no matter what season it is...... The black item I wear depends on the weather, and what I want it to be..... I do own a few bright colors, but most of my clothes are blue, red, or black.....  

Devils_lilboy

EApoe666

Fashionable Genius

6,750 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:59 pm
i wear purple and blue and green and white and gray and silver and red. sometimes pink but only if the black overrides it  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 10:13 pm
Celria
Now, we all know that you do not have to wear black to be gothic, but how many people do wear colour?

I generally always wear one black thing, a long black skirt, or a black jacket, but usually I find myself wearing blue as the primary focus, and black as a secondary colour.
I have a lot of colors in my closet and yet somehow I manage to wear all black everyday (occasionally, blue jeans)
although I love colors (green, purple, red)  

helloxcthulhu

O.G. Bloodsucker

8,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100

Ether-Eating Eskimo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 10:22 am
I like some green, purple, black, and occasionally red with black, and jeans are good too.

If I see a shirt I like, I buy it (if I have the money and stuff that is).  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 10:38 am
Looking into my closet, I actually have a shitload of colors. I just prefer black, and wear it more often.

However, if I'm late to school, and rushing to get to second period on time, I'll just throw on a shirt and jeans. Most likely the shirt will have blue, green, or red in it.

AverageTyrant

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces