Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
What do you like to do? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do like to do with your sims?
  Make their lives miserable
  Fulfill their wishes
View Results

Infinity-Nevermore

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:52 am
`R a i n b o w
Emradrig
I experiment around occasionally but I usually make everything good. If anyone ever has romance aspiration I haver to change it. Some people may find it entertaining but to me it just throws a wrench into my well oiled machine.
I don't just try to make my sims' lives happy. I make them perfect. It's rare for their aspiration meter to go below gold. Sometimes they want something I don't want to let them have, so I just find a way to work around it.
I'm a benevolent dictator. They live happily under the control of my iron fist.
User Image

Mr. Garrison [and myself] wish you

i hate the romance asp. mad
well i like it if it's just some guy living alone
but like if i wanna make a family and have someone who doesn't have the family asp. but something close to it the romance asp. doesnt work 'cuz they'll want to cheats on their husband/wife
and there isnt any other asp that has anything to do with family.. except knowledge asp but the only family related things is wanting your kids to go to college
A Merry Fucking Christmas!

User Image
I just find someone else who has the romance aspiration. As long as they don't have the family aspiration, they don't care if their significant other is "cheating" or not. I put the quotes in because a romance aspiration will not marry. In fact, they fear marriage. Or at least they do with Nightlife. All in all, I find the romance aspiration rather nice. At least they're not asking for...babies. *shudder*

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:02 am
Both. Some I make miserable. Some I don't.  

DarkCharlie

Greenzally

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 1:07 pm
I love creating romance scandals. And accidental pregnancies with their "mistresses".
Terrible, terrible me.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:29 pm
Well it depends on the game. Lately I've been playing The Sims Medieval and I love making it into a big soap opera!  

pinapplepielady

2,350 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
The Sims Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items