Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Spam / Gaming - Related Topics
What's the deal with all these Gaia Brats? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think that some people are mean also?
  yes
  no
  i dont care
View Results

Darkphoenix_666

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:42 am
Just Ignore Him/Her...
Its Better To Ignore...And Yes Some People Did Flame Me For No Reason But Out On The Streets In Town...
If You Create a New Thread And This C*** Gives You More Grief I'd Report Them..they Obviously Have Something Againts You Or Think It's Funny...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:39 pm
most of those people in the art forum couldnt say one constuctive thing to save their lives. i stopped putting up my art because the only feedback i ever got was about 10 pages of "your anatomy is off"
NO DUH!!! artistic liscense! sorry for spelling
its my art and if i want big heads i can have them.
ok
done with my rant  

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200

perrenthezombie

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 4:02 pm
That seems to be the main reason people get on sites like gaia. It's just a place where they can be assholes without anyone in real life knowing. The ones that annoy me even more than the n00b types are the people who are like 25 years old and have 5 bajillion posts who get on here every day and make excruciatingly long posts about how whatever is being talked about is stupid. I suppose they probably need the confidence because they have no friends in real life. I usually just add such people to my ignored list. I just added someone a few minutes ago, in fact. It feels nice to rid your world of people like that. I recommend it. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 3:53 pm
Krypta9
That seems to be the main reason people get on sites like gaia. It's just a place where they can be assholes without anyone in real life knowing. The ones that annoy me even more than the n00b types are the people who are like 25 years old and have 5 bajillion posts who get on here every day and make excruciatingly long posts about how whatever is being talked about is stupid. I suppose they probably need the confidence because they have no friends in real life. I usually just add such people to my ignored list. I just added someone a few minutes ago, in fact. It feels nice to rid your world of people like that. I recommend it. 3nodding

i hate them too, cause even if you give your own reason why your smart or right they bash you if your post is not as long as theirs, or they refuse to be open minded scream  

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200

RevlinHeartsblood

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 11:19 pm
_Built_to_Offend_666
as opposed to giving some easy and stereotypical answer that uses humanity as a scapegoat for everything thats wrong in the world, i will merely point out a couple of my beliefs on the situation.

(1)People's beliefs are the b*****d child of their own experiences. If something has never happened to them, or if they truly can't sympathize, or if something is foreign and alein to them; they will reject it. People generally label things they can't grasp or don't understand as 'ignorance' completely depsite the fact that every action they may commit to has a motive or explanation as if everyone else was different.

(2)To say people are 'evil', 'bad', or 'wrong' requires a defination of 'evil', 'bad', or 'wrong'. To define any of those terms would require some sort of 'right' or 'good' as an antanym. That would suggest that there is a preset righteous way of living. I completely disagree with any thought that implies a nessisary righteous way of living. Every single pathetic ******** has different circumstances and situations in their piece-of-s**t life than every other ********, why the hell do we have to try and put them all on the same terms? This is giving those who can accomplish these 'moral' or 'ethic' deeds an ego the size of jupiter's nut-sack, while casting off everyone else as 'obtuse', 'retarded', or 'insane'. I just stated that every action has a motivation, therefore why condemn someone simply because you don't understand their motivations?

CONCLUSION: They acted like assholes, not because they are evil, but because they have no understanding of your situation. And probably also because bullying those who are new to something they were experienced with probably made them feel all tough and s**t.

I'm not trying to suggest or imply my beliefs are right, nor am I trying to preach them onto anyone else. This is simply my very potentially ignorant view on the situation.

lol, sadly, that was probably one of the most intelligent things ive ever read... and i feel much better towards assholes. I laugh at them cause they are unexperianced as us 'victims'. O.o  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 6:00 pm
Oh well. humans are built like that. there is no changing it. not ever.  

tablecat

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:04 pm
Bunch of wankers.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 11:08 am
grotesquecreeple
people are ignorant beyond any sane response i could give you

I vast majorite of them yes. I agree.  

Crazy_Vamp666

Ekrund

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 5:32 am
Krypta9

lol good point BUT... Not all of us oldbies or 20+ are assholes razz
I know what you mean though, I had a stupid little girl of 13 tell me that I was too old to be here and that I must be some sort of weirdo to be playing a game for kids..
Well I know for a fact that there are people older than me here and I didn't see a sign saying "AGE LIMIT 6-13" anyplace.
Don't wast your energy being angry at dumb people with nothing between their ears.. The ignore list is bliss mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:02 am
I've nearly come close to wanting to hit some people in the music forum. It seriously aggrivates me, I made a post about the hypocrisy of J-Pop fans who hate Britney Spears and Madonna etc. asking them why they like the exact same music in japanese, that they hate in english, everyone just said it was spam or that theres a thread for bands you hate. My efforts to point out that isn't what my thread was about were ignored.

Basically I found if you question anyone at all, in the music forum, because they are the ones who are right and no one else is. They all flame you.

Another example, a huge debate, a girl said she wanted to listen to some real japanese metal, so everyone recommends the usual Miyavi, Dir En Gray, Glay etc. I suggest Mad Capsule Markets, at first no one would beleive me they were a japanese band, so I had to go to official and unofficial sources to prove it, then some people said they weren't metal, until I put up track examples and then asked them to tell me what genre they were. It went quiet after that.  

Rellik San
Crew

DarkPrincesa

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:10 pm
I've had the same problem with some people. I just want to say look no one forced you to post in my thread, if you dont like it don't post. Are you so pathetic that you have to waste yours, mine and the mod's time because you sat on a bug and it crawled up your butt. I know sometimes people post in the wrong place, but its like there is a prize given out for who points it out the rudest. Unless the person is doing it to be rude give them a break.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:25 pm
_Built_to_Offend_666
as opposed to giving some easy and stereotypical answer that uses humanity as a scapegoat for everything thats wrong in the world, i will merely point out a couple of my beliefs on the situation.

(1)People's beliefs are the b*****d child of their own experiences. If something has never happened to them, or if they truly can't sympathize, or if something is foreign and alein to them; they will reject it. People generally label things they can't grasp or don't understand as 'ignorance' completely depsite the fact that every action they may commit to has a motive or explanation as if everyone else was different.

(2)To say people are 'evil', 'bad', or 'wrong' requires a defination of 'evil', 'bad', or 'wrong'. To define any of those terms would require some sort of 'right' or 'good' as an antanym. That would suggest that there is a preset righteous way of living. I completely disagree with any thought that implies a nessisary righteous way of living. Every single pathetic ******** has different circumstances and situations in their piece-of-s**t life than every other ********, why the hell do we have to try and put them all on the same terms? This is giving those who can accomplish these 'moral' or 'ethic' deeds an ego the size of jupiter's nut-sack, while casting off everyone else as 'obtuse', 'retarded', or 'insane'. I just stated that every action has a motivation, therefore why condemn someone simply because you don't understand their motivations?

CONCLUSION: They acted like assholes, not because they are evil, but because they have no understanding of your situation. And probably also because bullying those who are new to something they were experienced with probably made them feel all tough and s**t.

I'm not trying to suggest or imply my beliefs are right, nor am I trying to preach them onto anyone else. This is simply my very potentially ignorant view on the situation.
...wow. That was very well stated. I agree, however I do think that people are better at stretching the precedent of their own situations and the situations they've encountered through the words of others to fit the situation at hand than others, and that this discrepancy can be frustrating. The person in question seemed to be particularly bad at this.  

Peaches of Sodom

Quotable Ladykiller

Spam / Gaming - Related Topics

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas