The Sun! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vexworth

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 1:52 pm
I'm mildly photosensitive.

Meaning I'll be Xerox paper pale the rest of my life, never tan, always burn, and need like...SPF 50 to go out and walk the dog. WOOHOO!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 7:14 am
I don't like the sun because its just too hot for me. 20 degrees celcius is already too hot. I Like the summer when it is dark and rainy. it is depressing weather for must people but it makes me happy(I'm always happy though)

I'd rather have winter all year long. with snow and sun.  

Disease of the Flesh

darkrock64

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 8:35 am
my eyes are alergic to daylight and the meds im on for on infection make it imposible for me to go outside during the day without sun block yes even when its raining i have to wear sunblock.
so ya i hate the daylight and the sun.
i prefure to come out at night twisted  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 8:25 am
sunny day are boss why do people think we dont were not vampires you now were just like them with diffent styles of clothes and music that it  

the_last_sunrise rp

DrowRayne

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 12:22 pm
ironically I have a vision problem that makes me very sensative to sunlight so I cant be out on sunny days. it makes it less fun to be goth b/c it makes ppl think im trying to be a poser vampire  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 1:55 pm
Well...I don't hate sunny days but I much prefer nighttime. I'm so much more awake and productive at night, I don't know why. I stay up until 4 or 5 and sleep until afternoon when I can. However sunny days are great when I have a soccer game or want to go to the beach. My only real problem with the sun is that my skin is so pale and easily burned that even if I bathe in sunscreen I'm charred within 15 minutes out in it.  

Dragonfire Goddess

-Isel-

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 1:59 pm
I don't like being outside when the sun directly hits me. I prefer observing from a sunless area, like... I always enjoyed looking out a window at the 9 to 10 AM sunlight.

But when I'm outside, I make sure I'm covered, though I have yet to develop a completely pallid skintone, I have certain parts of me that are very pale, such as the undersides of my arms.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:48 am
I personnally don't like days too sunny. I just don't like sun shining directly in my eyes. And I always loose my sunglasses and I don't like wearing hats. Also, I refuse to tan, In part because I love my skin the way it is, and also because I want to do all I can to avoid skin cancer.  

Alice_K8

Drax Orin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 3:01 pm
Well I suppose I shall put my 2 cents in on this topic as well. Though most people don't class me as Goth because I'm not...shall we say, showy...no offense to anyone..

Yes, I tend to avoid the sun, but its not that I hate the sun, its more that the sun hates me. I've got a lot of Irish in me, and am therefore naturally pale, and with this pale complexions comes a tendency to burn like crazy. Its so bad that if I open the blinds in my room I can feel the sun start to burn the back of my neck. Yes, I can feel my flesh begin to burn, not fun.

So yes, I tend to avoid the sun, but I don't hate it, it just hates me.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:15 pm
I'd be out in the sun more if it wasn't bad for me. ninja
Other than that and the brightness, I'm ok with the sun, I guess.  

1 Broken.Soul

Artificial Shadow

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:21 pm
I'm not that sunshy, but I tan very easily so I try to limit sun exposure.
(I dont' like tan lines. Especially ones from clothes.)

I do love the night though.
I like to got out and go star gazing whenever I find the time.

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff