Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neopia Central - a Gaian NeoPets Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: neopets, neopia 

Reply Neopia Central
Help out the Newb? Adoption question....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vampire The Requiem

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 1:54 pm
Hello! Im really into neopets but I cant figure out how to get my hands on a certian "limited edition" pet.... Lutari is what its called and it looks like a sea otter kinda...

If anyone knows where or How I can get one please post.. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:06 pm
i think you can only get one either if you look around the pound or on lutari day.  

freakish515

Cassidy Peterson
Captain

Garbage

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:39 pm
Limited edition pets are released a few at a time, a few times a year. You can Lab Ray a pet into one, or buy morph/transmog potions, but creation is very limited. Typically, NeoPets will allow 100-500 of limited edition pets to be created at a time, but there's no telling when or how many.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 2:43 am
Ah bummer... Im assumeing the Lab ray and potions are expenive as hell to... gonk  

Vampire The Requiem

ilovemycat5

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 3:40 pm
You need to sign up for the Neopets Cell Phone service, where you get a
game ect. Neopets gave away like 10,000 when they were first relesed
so..yeah. Anyway, I have no idea how to get it.

www.theneopetshive.com
They have a page about it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:59 pm
Lutari Day only, or the pound except yesterday or a few days ago they released some with the opening of Lutari Island. That's when I got mine.  

! r a w r r

ilovemycat5

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 9:57 am
Lutari Island is only for people who use Neo's cell phone service. crying  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 4:31 am
Lutaris don't go to the pound when you disown them.. they just kinda dissapear. If you look them up after you put them in there, it says something about the pet running away as to not go to the pound. I guess they're afraid? Maybe they all swim back to lutari island..  

Velma Touched My Tralala

IRL Dog

6,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Firecat39

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 8:06 am
You can get them from the lab ray too I heard. I've got one, his name is Zokimaro.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 5:30 pm
They will anounce on the "News" When they will releace certain Neopets. A couple of days ago the releaced Lutaris thats how I got mine.

If you can't wait you might have a chance at getting one by using the lab ray.  

EBthePurple

dolphinSYJ

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 9:25 am
Since there are very few in Neopia you can either get one in the pound or on a special day  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:18 pm
As far as most limited edition pets go you can get them from the pound, a lucky zap from the lab ray, feeding the pet a transmogrification or morphing potion, or adopting one on their special day.

Lutaris however, can only be created on their day or aquired through a lucky lab zap as there are no lutari MPs or TPs and Lutaris will run away if you send them to the pound - never to be seen again!

If you want to look one up I have a red lutari named sillym00fin.  

Phoenixliv

9,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

P A N D A P P L E.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 11:22 am
You cannot get lutaris from the pound. There haven't been any potions or plushies yet to change your pet into one because lutaris are still fairly new. But there are plenty of other pets that you may get!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 9:52 pm
Noella Sponge
You cannot get lutaris from the pound. There haven't been any potions or plushies yet to change your pet into one because lutaris are still fairly new. But there are plenty of other pets that you may get!
That's right! 4laugh  

Phoenixliv

9,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Sexclamation

Excitable Dabbler

6,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 4:34 pm
You could also get a Lutari from the lab .  
Neopia Central

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games