Reply Adult Furries Guild
Any of you play Maplestory?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shinigami Whistle

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:50 pm
And when I heard the whistle I knew I had been chosen...

*hopes there isn't another topic like this, or if there is, that it's far enough off the front page that posting this is alright xD*

I just got back into playing Maplestory again. I used to play and had a lvl 20-something rogue.

I started playing again a couple days ago and just hit lvl 14 on my rogue. (although I only play an hour or so, but I'm starting to get into it so I"m sure I'll lvl quicker)

I play on the bera channel. My rogue's name is DeathWhistle

Does anyone else play maplestory and have a character on the bera channel?

If you have never heard of it, then you can go to the site here: http://mapleglobal.com

It's a cute game xD

Anyway, I guess that's all. ttyl!

User Image

...to be the one who decides who goes next.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:25 pm
I've got a lvl 40 Lightning mage in MS. Don't remember what server since I haven't had much time to play crying . Hopefully when my summer session ends I can finally retire from going to class from 8-3 and play maple from 8-3 smile .  

R3d E!ght

2,350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 10:24 pm
I don't really play it now...I have two characters. I don't remember their exact names...Probably...

Garek
Reinharted

...or something like that. One's on Bera and the other one is on some other one... I stopped playing it after 2 things...

1. They stopped this double XP event and it made it take forever to level. They should consider doubling it because not everyone wants to spend hours and hours just to get another 10% more XP. >.<

2. After finally getting up to the next class level for my character...(Ice/Lightning Mage)... I ended up basically having a sucky class that doesn't really do anything. I put the one point I got for that level into the ice attack spell there, and I got a spell weak than what I had. I checked out the lightning...even WEAKER... Plus I think it costs more mana for it! WTF? This is supposed to be a more powerful class? I might as well have started a new character. It pissed me off so much I ended up no longer playing it.

So if for some strange reason I decide to play it again, those are my characters...but I doubt I will play it. That pissed me off way too much there. I was better off using all the skills of my first class than I was with the new one.

As a side note: What the hell is it with the people who think the magic claw is more powerful than the magic missil spell? The claw costs way more to cast and thus you have more downtime. On top of that, it does about the same amount of damage unless you're unbelievably high in level. Otherwise, it's no different, and the other spell is better because you can spend more time actually earning XP rather than just standing around for it to recharge. ...okay...rant over. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 6:07 am
Have not played in a good while. Game got rather redundent for me and lost interest real fast.  

Selene Aries

Sheol Zone

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:47 am
PrettyCria on Bera, as well as Medica. Nana plays too, he helped me get around during my first few levelling days on PrettyCria. I think she's level 21.. ~Been a while~ crying  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 12:56 pm
Diana Vulpes
Have not played in a good while. Game got rather redundent for me and lost interest real fast.

Same here...and I kept dying. Which sucks if you're lvl 16 and you're *that* close to 17...then BAM! death.  

2aetH

Ariun_Heart_Breaker

5,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:37 am
god no  
Adult Furries Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash