Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
University

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which Expansion?
  Open for Buisiness
  Nightlife
  University
View Results

goatguy_64

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 10:48 pm
I've always been a huge sims/sims2 fan, but i've never had any expansions, until today. I got university, and im completely satisfied! What is your favorite expansion pack?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 12:24 am
That's such a hard question, I love Open for Business but University is my favourite. I love Nightlife too, but my problem with that is to get the full experience from it you actually have to take your Sim downtown and that takes time, loading time that is, and sometimes the lots run really slowly. The cars are great though.

Loads of people though, don't like University at all, they get bored with the whole thing, but I never get tired of it. All my teenage Sims go to uni, no question...though that could be because I hate teenage Sims so the shorter I can make that period, the better.  

Spoilt_lil_missy

Late Shift

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 1:18 am
I would have to say Uni is my fav., and Nightlife is a close second.

I love the new jobs, and the rewards. All you have to do to get them is go to school for 1 day and drop out. However I also enjoy the new interaction, and the like/dislike feature of Nightlife.

I feel OFB was a waist of my money as I have had nothing but problems with it. Having to control my sim while its at work is just an added time that I don't really need neutral .  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 3:58 am
PETS! XDDD

I don't have any expansions, but if I could choose (..which I do), I'd get University.

And I have no idea why.  

Madame Royale

Invisible Regular

Oceanic_Alchemist

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:34 am
University hands down, i have nightlife and Open For Business too but i dont like them as much as i do University.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 11:35 am
Nightlife since it has most of the essentials that I need to create a successful music video.  

Zwiebelsaft!

RHShipper

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 12:04 pm
I must say I like them all, perticularly UNiversity, but Nightlife is very good too. Open for Business is funky smile Lol I loved Makin Magic for the sims though smile  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 1:11 pm
RHShipper
I must say I like them all, perticularly UNiversity, but Nightlife is very good too. Open for Business is funky smile Lol I loved Makin Magic for the sims though smile

I would love for them to do a 'Makin Magic' kinda EP for Sims 2! It was my favorite EP of Sims 1.  

Late Shift

goatguy_64

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 3:44 pm
university is my favorite, but i think i said that. i had a question though, does being in a band have any benifiets other than the fact that it's so damn cool? and i was wondering also, can you buy the guitar, bass, drums, etc. outside of the university? I havent tried it but it would be so cool if you could.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 4:13 pm
Being in a band does have benefits. If you have your Sims playing out on campus and they've got good creative skills then they will make Simoleons out of it. I had one sim make about 600 in a night. but the other benefit is that their social and fun bars go up.  

Spoilt_lil_missy

Sweet_Melissad

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 6:01 pm
I personally have all of the expansion packs, except for Holiday, and I love them all. But, if I had heard about them all at the same time and had a chance to play with them all, I probably would want to have Nightlife.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 6:51 pm
I don't have Open for Business yet, I must say my favorite was Nightlife.

I was a bit disappointed in University, just because it takes SO LONG to get through it all.  

Evil Murklins
Vice Captain

Super Goo

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 6:58 pm
I like them all. My game wouldn't be the same if the Sims couldn't drive or go off to school and get their extra wants, or if they couldn't build robots and make Snapdragons.

Open for Business is my favourite, but I love and use them all. Even the stuff packs. (My Sim kids never use the bedroom furniture that came with the base game any more, and Santa makes the occasional unseasonal stop.)

smile  
The Sims Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff