Yup! I like it!
  Yup! I don't really like it though...
  Eh, I don't mind it
  I think I might know it...
  Never heard of it
View Results

Little-Missy-Moo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 5:06 am
Gah, I live in Adelaide, and I swear that song is played at least every ten minutes, on some sort of radio station! gonk I turned on the radio... It played... I switched the station... It played... And then when I turned on the tv, it played. ;.;

I hear it at least seven times each day. >.<

It's done by Eskimo Joe I think... It's allright at first, but once you hear it over-and-over again... It's annoyin'. gonk

So, what do you guys think of it? Are you guys annoyed with it? Is it played continuslly wherever you are? Or do you have some other song that's always played in your area? And do you actually like the song? gonk

This is nearly as bad as the Shannon Noll song, Shine... 'Cept Shine was also used on other tv shows, like the biggest loser. domokun

Let's hope that that song won't become an intro to a tv show. gonk

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 5:45 am
talk2hand I dont mind that song, it does get annoying

zjiujiu

EmWah
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 6:07 am
I liked Eskimo Joe better before they got serious. That song is annoying, except I it makes me laugh because in one bit it sounds like he's saying "I don't understand the point of fingers"... he's not though.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 1:08 am
It sounds pretty cool until the song gets brighter, it seems really dark and creepy for a bit then it goes all loud and happy evil it doesnt make sense!  

wolf_blade123

Movies, Television & Entertainment

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff