Reply Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -
Merry Meet! Just stoping by to see if things are fine ^_^

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Night Time Pleasure

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 4:29 pm
Hello. I'm sorry that i haven't been on here much to get cought up... But i moved out on my own with a friend and my bf ^_^ And we have no computer.... *cries* i stoped by just to see how things are going and i see they are going fine with out me ^_^ Jameta, i hope you are well m'lady and i will be on soon i hope. I miss everyone and you are always in my thoughts ^_^
This place has grown from just being a few posts. ^_^

I hope you all are having a good time learning from the best.

Merry Meet and Blessid Be!

heart Lady Night heart  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 8:15 pm
*screams like a school/fangirl or Ned Flanders* NIGH crying IME!!! heart

I can't wait to see you more!!! heart *screams again in joy*  

Jameta
Captain

Akwila

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 1:25 am
^whoa *cannot bleive the great and mighty jameta, screams in admiration of some one........*  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 8:38 am
akwila
^whoa *cannot bleive the great and mighty jameta, screams in admiration of some one........*

Agreed. Maybe Night Time should have her own religion instead of Jameta eek  

Atma311
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Rakei

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 9:15 am
Atma311
akwila

Nah... I'm sure Gerald Gardner screamed in admiration when some one he looked up to was with him... Just not in such a feminin way, at least I hope not...
Also Jameta makes the best evil overlord, she should get a whip too... *ponders* and a couple of slaves...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 12:42 am
Rakei
Atma311
akwila

Nah... I'm sure Gerald Gardner screamed in admiration when some one he looked up to was with him... Just not in such a feminin way, at least I hope not...
Also Jameta makes the best evil overlord, she should get a whip too... *ponders* and a couple of slaves...
*offers him self*  

Akwila

Night Time Pleasure

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 6:32 am
I'm glad you remember me Jameta ^_^ *kisses her hand* I hope i'm on again soon too... the only computer i can go on is at school at the moment and they banned Gaia! it's so not cool lol. But the only room that can get it is only open from 8:30 am to 9:30am... it sucks. I'll try and keep up with the new stuff.... sweatdrop

heart Lady Night heart  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 12:36 pm
whee I remember you; you started the thread before the guild was up! 3nodding heart  

blukattt
Crew

Night Time Pleasure

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 5:47 am
blukattt
whee I remember you; you started the thread before the guild was up! 3nodding heart

Yep that was me ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 6:14 am
Don't worry too much about keeping-up, Night- things are somewhat slow right now. sweatdrop  

Jameta
Captain

Night Time Pleasure

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 5:38 pm
Jameta
Don't worry too much about keeping-up, Night- things are somewhat slow right now. sweatdrop

Oh lol don't worry things will pick up soon. ^_^  
Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff