Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ever gotten all characters and stages?
  yes
  no
View Results

Kannibal Cow

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 1:47 pm
It is the one where it is you against mario and luigi and i cant figure out what i need to accomplish ive beat it before and that is why it is so frustrating.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 4:20 pm
brazil02
It is the one where it is you against mario and luigi and i cant figure out what i need to accomplish ive beat it before and that is why it is so frustrating.

1. Use Marth, use the forward smash, you will win. The only three event matches I ever had trouble beating was

a) The one where you have to beat five CPU's in a row with Ness
b) Lethal Marathon
c) Event Match 50, but I can do that easily now, and 51 is a joke because of Jigglypuff

2. Socceroos should've beaten Italy, a different ref and who knows?  

ArcVyse

Kannibal Cow

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 5:54 pm
Arc Angel Gabriel
brazil02

1. Use Marth, use the forward smash, you will win. The only three event matches I ever had trouble beating was

b) Lethal Marathon
c) Event Match 50, but I can do that easily now, and 51 is a joke because of Jigglypuff

ya we should have won  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 6:01 pm
Arc Angel Gabriel
brazil02

b) Lethal Marathon

what do you actually have to accomplish i can probably do it i just need to know what to do  

Kannibal Cow

Slifer-san

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 8:27 am
Another way is too be cheap and use DK to throw them off the sides of the stage. I personally beat it quite easily with pikachu.
The event matchs that gave me the most problems were
-Time for a Checkup - Dr.Mario and Peach vs Luigi one. I personally am not good with Luigi
-Space Travelers - Ness vs a lot of people. Hard for me.
-Trophy Tussle 3 - you chose your character vs random computers on a trophy like Majoras mask. i have no clue why this was hard for me but it took a lot of tries for me.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 5:44 pm
Yeah, cheap throw kills are good, Doctor Mario can backthrow at the edge of Event match 31 for the win.

@Slifer-san: See? Space travellers is hard, tussle 3 is hard as well.  

ArcVyse

Davey_Havok_Fan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 6:52 am
ArcVyse
tussle 3 is hard as well.

No it's not I beat it first try using Roy.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:09 pm
Get them to get close to the end of the platform and just throw them of the cliff with Link(Young Link too) or Samus.....

xXx-Cactus_Cooler-xXx

spiderlord65

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:53 pm
brazil02
its just a regular timed melee match u just have to have more kills than the both of them when the time ends wink  
Smash Help

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games