Natural Thingies

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Un-Hugged Child

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 10:41 pm

Just wondering...

I have been doing divination stuff since I was very little and knew nothing of Paganism. I have always found those types of things interesting. Like birth stones, the zodiac, numerology, and alchemy (I have always wanted to learn how to read tarot cards). And from what I have heard, I guess that I have been meditating since I started to walk long distances... (I don’t have car, and walking is thee best way to travel, so I have always done so.) I would concentrate on either the place that I would go to, or just the ground or something... Then when I stop, I always felt more relaxed and happy... this could be totally wrong and not be part of anything at all. But either way, I was just wondering. Thanks smile
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 10:07 am

It is totally natural for a person to slip into meditative states without knowing anything about meditation. Particularly as there are multiple ways to meditate. It's good that you have this skill, as many people today with busy lifestyles can find it very difficult to calm their minds; having tried-n-true method will help your throughout your life. 3nodding

Jameta
Captain

Un-Hugged Child

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 10:50 am

cool thanks smile
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 7:51 pm

But of course. 3nodding

Jameta
Captain

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 10:28 pm

Walking like that is always a good way to go into a semi-trance, especially if you know the way. Personally, I don't really go into anything more useful than zoning out, and singing along with my music so the time passes more quickly, but there's no reason why you can't meditate and walk at the same time.
Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games