Reply Naruto Guild
timejump Akatsuki/Gaara arc *SPOILERS*

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuroyue

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 11:06 pm
The whole thing about Akatsuki extracting Shuukaku from Gaara was kinda vague, so I never found out one thing for sure. Did Gaara lose Shuukaku in the end, or did he manage to keep it? I also noticed that he was missing the gourd when the mission ended, so...Anyone know?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 11:20 am
Im pretty sure he lost Shukaku, since he was revived the demon doesnt come with him and stuff.  

Mr._Stabby

Purple dragon lady

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 1:41 pm
Here's what I've heard/figured out:

Gaara's gourd was smashed by that Dedria person during their fight.
He was brought to an Akatsuki hideout and had his demon transfered to another carrier, which killed him.
Naruto, upon finding him with his (Naru's) friends, was pretty shaken up.
They brought him back to Suna, and Kankouro asks Naru to bring his bro back. (Unsure about this last part.)
The old woman who sealed Shukaku into Gaara in the first place (Chyo?) gives her life to help Naruto bring Gaara back to life.
Gaara returns to being Kazekage.

Anyone know any different? My info was mainly gained through info sites and a few fanfiction.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 1:04 pm
I also heard he gets killed becuse the demon get extracted but i heard nothing of him being kazekage and plus with out the demon Gaara is lame XD  

KOJI-DARTH

iLUFFsushi

4,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 3:44 pm
Gaara can't be lame because he still has Shukaku's sand powers. You know, sand protecting him and crap. It's in the second Naruto movie. Can some please say they saw that?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:41 pm
Behemoth_sushi
Gaara can't be lame because he still has Shukaku's sand powers. You know, sand protecting him and crap. It's in the second Naruto movie. Can some please say they saw that?

the only thing Gaara lost was shukaku.He still has all his abilities.  

Zorufu J Kinburi

Versatile Tactician

Purple dragon lady

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 1:38 pm
Zolf_Kimbly
Behemoth_sushi

the only thing Gaara lost was shukaku.He still has all his abilities.

Zactly. Sorry if I forgot to put that... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:05 pm
Behemoth_sushi
{watch me point to the sky you laugh and say I'll never fly}

Yes, but the movies don't necesarily follow the events of the manga/anime. They're just like their own little thing...thing. Yeah. Kinda like filler episodes.

{I'll smile as you walk away I always knew I couldn't stay}

-Passionate Hugs

Kazrielle

Battle-ready Knight

15,250 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 2:25 pm
Sheesh! Can't someone intelligent (no offense to you guys) come in here and put everything straight about this? It's driving me nuts since I haven't been able to read much of the timejump, and I really like Gaara...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:49 pm
Shuukaku has a lot of influence over Gaara, I think. Does it influence his perfect defense sand shield? Sure he's got all his techniques, but I think that maybe there'll be less force to back them up now that the powerhouse is gone. Or maybe Gaara has weaned himself off of Shuukaku's power since he was beaten by Naruto? Dunno, too confusing. neutral  

Kuroyue

ll_forte_grantz

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:27 pm
poor gaara  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:27 am
Okay what happens is the Akatsuki guys get him, extract Shukaku, Gaara dies, some person from the water country or something like that an old woman or something comes and sacrafices her life to bring Gaara back to life, a bit of Naruto's kyuubi chakra helps revive him too.  

Mandarin-Peach

Naruto Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff