Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims 2
I nasrrowly escaped death on sims

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you use any cheats on sims?
  Yes
  No
  Sometimes
View Results

rrxeno5000

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 10:36 am
My sim ended up electricuting himself and my friend had to pick what hand the grim reapers orb was in. She picked right! What is the most stupidest way to die on sims  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 12:05 pm
Hmmm. I do believe that as long as a sims relationship with the deceased is high enough, they'll ALWAYS pick the right hand, not so?  

Greenzally

Kitties_at_the_disco

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 12:06 pm
RyanReed
My sim ended up electricuting himself and my friend had to pick what hand the grim reapers orb was in. She picked right! What is the most stupidest way to die on sims

That can happen? so if you picked wrong the sim would die? Thats never happened to me before, i might try that if the tv breaks. my sims have been electrecuted, but that has never happened before...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:01 pm
the stupidest way to die is probally by satelite  

Girlyg131

Kalvaya

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 3:36 am
I think the stupidest way I've had a sim die was when one survived being electrocuted (they were repairing a computer) and then burned to death when the whole thing caught on fire sweatdrop

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 1:27 pm
i would have to say the fires cuz they just sit there atching it! even if you tell them to go to a different location...  

jony_b

_ o - X - ART - X - o _

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:47 pm
The stupidest way to die, this has happend to me. I had my sim eascape the grim reaper. Then about an hour later, in sim time, he was star gazing, and got hit bye a sattalite, and well this time he didn't win the grim reaper. And it was the only sim who I had go from baby to adult, move out, and become an elder. He was three days from death of old age, and he had three kids. My most succesful sim! crying  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:32 am
Girlyg131
the stupidest way to die is probally by satelite

ooo I second that!!! I was gonna have a mob family and stuff, then the father died...I was angry...  

athena08905

angiepangie74

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:11 am
i think the stupidest way to die is by getting eaten by bugs. my sim died that way before. but there has to be a lot of bugs  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:56 pm
My sim was already a grandmother so I decided to age her up to elder using that 'age up' cheat. I accidentally pressed it twice and she went from adult to elder to ghost. Wow  

pinapplepielady

2,350 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
The Sims 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items