Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Lavender Lounge .: Questions and Assistance :.
Looking for Name Suggestions (Pagan Weight Watchers) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Winter Black
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 1:35 pm
Awesome for you! I started working a few days ago. But if I keep eating at work, I'm not going to lose weight at all! (But when I'm at work, if I don't eat the food I've got there, I won't be able to eat properly at all...) Oh well, I'll figure something out.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 7:18 pm
Winter Black
Awesome for you! I started working a few days ago. But if I keep eating at work, I'm not going to lose weight at all! (But when I'm at work, if I don't eat the food I've got there, I won't be able to eat properly at all...) Oh well, I'll figure something out.

A friend of mine over the summer gave me some good tips. You've got to eat, obviously so try things like Nutrigrain bars. They're not much more expensive than granola, but better for you and more filling. Fruit, wither canned or fresh, is good, and she had also suggested having a Slim Fast shake inbetween meals if you're hungry: it's got everything you need in it, and it will fill you enough to tide you over until you can eat properly. It also apparently great to replace late night snacking.  

The Bookwyrm
Crew

Winter Black
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 11:56 am
Ew, no, I tried drinking SlimFast. I hate that s**t. It's got one of the worst tastes I've ever had.
I think I'll try the fruit, instead. But I have to get paid, first.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 5:16 pm
Winter Black
Ew, no, I tried drinking SlimFast. I hate that s**t. It's got one of the worst tastes I've ever had.
I think I'll try the fruit, instead. But I have to get paid, first.

Yeah, Slimfast can be pretty rank, but some of them aren't bad. Carnation Instant Breakfast is something similar, but lacks the taste of being "diet". Fruit is definately the best thing, and until grocery stores take buttons and pocket lint, getting paid is a necessity. wink  

The Bookwyrm
Crew

Winter Black
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 1:34 pm
I haven't weighed myself since I started working. o.o Oh dear. I shall have to do that tonight.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:10 am
Yo. I got a site or two and I guess you could call it 'advice' x3 but, yea...

The site is CaloriesPerHour.com, it's got guides, essays and all that fun stuff. It's pretty awesome. Another site can help you determine just how much water you'd need daily. It's http://nutrition.about.com/library/blwatercalculator.htm - just answer the questions that come up on this one. Be sure to check back though, cause as you start making your way to meeting that goal your intake may (and will) change.

And for the 'Advice', If your not a Gym bunny (I know I'm not O.o) and just can't get into going to the Gym and just can't get into it, try a 'hidden excercise', like Dance, or Basketball, or Volleyball, you'll be having fun and won't realize how much work your actually doing :3 Just find something fun that keeps you moving. Even if it's just DDR x3  

Anabis

Monster Mage

21,250 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250

serbus

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:29 pm
Wow, this thread is a really good idea. My BF is a chef, so if anyone has any cooking questions please feel free to ask.

My BF's sister is overweight... She eats healthy and excersises daily. Come to find out, she's allergic to wheat! So, she's stopped eating wheat and now she's half the size she was (but still very large).

Just something to think about.

-Teshia  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:13 pm
Welcome and thanks.  

Winter Black
Crew

The Lavender Lounge .: Questions and Assistance :.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games