Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Metroid Guild

Back to Guilds

Journey to the very depth of Zebes, the official guild for the Hardcore Metroid Fan. 

Tags: Metroid, Samus, Prime 

Reply The Official Metroid Guild Main Forum
Make your own suit. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you like the Metroid series
  Yes
  No
View Results

friedrice31

Dapper Conversationalist

5,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:04 pm
Okay. Bear with me. It sounds ridiculous but I would like to see this in game.

1. Suit name: Suit of WIN
2. Characteristics of suit: Reflective, almost mirror like, bloom effects off the charts, you produce light as you walk through dark or shaded rooms, the light slightly damages dark enemies.
3. Abilities (if any): Gives all abilities from the start of the game. screw attack, power-ball ect., and gives the bonus ability of flight (levitation) when 'jump' is held.
4. Resistances: All (invulnerability)
5. Location, and how to obtain: Upon completion of one play-through, it will be optionally available at the start of your 2nd play-through.
6.Game: I originally thought that this would be best for Metroid Prime 2, but it might be good in any Metroid title.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:00 pm
friedrice31
Okay. Bear with me. It sounds ridiculous but I would like to see this in game.

1. Suit name: Suit of WIN
2. Characteristics of suit: Reflective, almost mirror like, bloom effects off the charts, you produce light as you walk through dark or shaded rooms, the light slightly damages dark enemies.
3. Abilities (if any): Gives all abilities from the start of the game. screw attack, power-ball ect., and gives the bonus ability of flight (levitation) when 'jump' is held.
4. Resistances: All (invulnerability)
5. Location, and how to obtain: Upon completion of one play-through, it will be optionally available at the start of your 2nd play-through.
6.Game: I originally thought that this would be best for Metroid Prime 2, but it might be good in any Metroid title.

I hope someone makes one, I could make a game with it if they include sprites.  

Anon Needs A Username

friedrice31

Dapper Conversationalist

5,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:02 pm
idk, i tend to really like games that give you a BFG to play through again.
Kinda like buying the Chicago Typewriter in RE4.  
The Official Metroid Guild Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff