Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How good will the Wii launch be
  Kick-butt/Successful
  Horrible/nosuccessful
View Results

THE CAKE IZ A LIE

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:20 pm
What do you think of the Third Party Titles that are coming out on the Wii launch I personally like Red Steel because it has both guns and swords not just one or the other in the game  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 6:22 am
SUPER MONKEY BALL!!!!!!!!!!!

oh yeah, red steel looks kinda neat i guess. its all about super mario 128 but thats not a third party title so...yeah...  

nintendofanboy

Edymion
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 9:15 am
Red Steel looks like it might get me back into FPS games smile There are some others, to be sure, but Wii launch hasn't been announced...yet sad  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:21 am
Thanks a lot for that...I don't have enough money to buy one and one of the titles  

THE CAKE IZ A LIE

RatmasterD21

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:30 am
I'd have to say that the therd party game that has me most excited is the new rayman.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:27 am
Raving Rabits, huh? Or is it Raving Rabids...? Anyway. I haven't played a good Rayman game in years... Ubisoft is being a most interseting company this year, though. They've got a lot of other developers pumped after their announcment of seven release titles biggrin  

Edymion
Captain

THE CAKE IZ A LIE

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 7:15 pm
Wow 7...that's a pretty big number for the once small company of Ubisoft  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 3:33 am
I'm excited about Trauma Center: Second Opinion. Hopefully it doesn't get delayed and it stays as a launch title biggrin  

_CFTM
Crew

THE CAKE IZ A LIE

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 2:52 pm
If its a launch title more people usually buy it than if its released a month or two after the console  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 8:07 am
Well, I'm not usually one to go bannanas over Tony Hawk games, but I saw a demo video of Tony Hawk biggrin ownhill Jam and it looks pretty fun. Worth a rental for sure 3nodding .  

CirePrahs

THE CAKE IZ A LIE

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 6:11 pm
I have no clue why people play Tony Hawk games and how popular that American Wasteland game was  
Wii Center

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games