Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 7:38 pm
When you'll be gone: Start of the quest
When do you think you'll be coming back: Once the quest is finished!
Babysit request: No; it's a quest/wait-for-growth deal.
Other Info: Just realized I hadn't posted anything here at the start of my quest! Silly Zige.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 2:38 pm
When you'll be gone: May 6th on (may have time to post)
When do you think you'll be coming back: Around June 9th
Babysit request: No, yes I'll be gone for a month or so, but there's not really anyone Ul would trust with Tangia.
Other Info: Due to school, work, and being out of the country.  

Dulcea

Flamefire123

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 4:10 pm
When you'll be gone: The month of may
When do you think you'll be coming back: Early to mid june
Babysit request: No
Other Info: Graduation, 30 page writing assignment, and AP testing. Oh my.

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 8:13 am
When you'll be gone: may 8th-
When do you think you'll be coming back:late june
Babysit request: no
Other Info: I'm going to have practically no internet, plus my brother is getting married and I'll be in Nashville. ; ;  

Keirro

Ieeko

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 1:15 pm
When you'll be gone: May 28th - ???

When do you think you'll be coming back:
Sometime Mid-June.

Babysit request: No. I'd prefer no baby-sit situation because it would be nonsensical for the characters. D: I would just like to request your patience with the inactivity for a while.

Other Info:

As a result of some personal problems and school work, I fell immensely behind on my workloads. I'm sure you all have been in a slump like that. It happens and there's nothing you can really do about it. Regardless, the aftermath of such incidents is not pretty. Often times it is stressful. It leads to flailing when it is unorganized - and I intend to skip the flailing and unnecessary mental-stress.

Because of the amount of updates and care I need to give a variety of characters and duties, I had to formulate a work-method to get me caught up. Business practice and organization skills. It makes life friendly again. However, doing that required putting things in an order - which means some things get done first and I work down a list. To be fair to my characters, I placed the list in Alphabetical Order and I will be working in that fashion until I am finished getting my characters up-to-date. The only thing I am asking on this Hiatus is that Sarin not be NPCed or removed as a result of my work order / lack of work for the next month. Hence why I'm giving a frontal explanation for my sluggish activity and what-not from this point on.

For the record, the Alphabetical List of my characters is as follows:

Choas.
Coin.
Ichiro.
Leo [and Wolf].
Marcello.
Maximilian.
Mortimer.
Nanuk.
Sarin.
Tony [Antonio, technically].

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. Does this mean I won't be Rping? No. I intend to respond to my Rps accordingly throughout this Hiatus - to the best of my abilities.

:] Thank you for your attention and I apologize for the inconvenience of all of this. The alternative, however, is that I stress out over the immense work-load that built up over time and get nothing done. Organizing it makes catching-up much, much, much easier. Once again, apologies.

- Ieeko.

P.S. : During the month of July I will be on a visitation trip to spend time with friends in Texas. I will be gone, roughly, the first three weeks of July - and I will leave a note in my sig so that it is well known that I won't be particularly active for that month.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:46 pm
When you'll be gone: June 4th
When do you think you'll be coming back: June 13th
Babysit request: No, I'm still catching up on the plot thus far, so it would only make things more confusing
Other info: Driving my grandparents up to Oregon to visit my grandpa's sister, will be gone for a week or so.  

Dragonfyre

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:21 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
When you'll be gone: 28th June
When do you think you'll be coming back:Uh, around November. :/ Might be earlier though.
Babysit request: Nuu. Half the reason I'm doing this is because I want to wait for Alora, Mere's sister to grow before he does.
Other Info: It's more of a semi-hiatus really. Since I can't work out Mere's teen quest when I'm so busy Gaia wise and RL. @w@

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:00 am
sweatdrop This isn't so much a hiatus as it is an explanation for why I'm not posting in Evelyn's Journal. Thing is I know ever's busy with other growths, so I'm waiting for a good time to post the growth post [Which I'm still working on. Almost done. X3] so that ever can actually get to Evelyn's growth. That way the wait from the growth post to the actual growth isn't too long and zige won't PM me for being inactive. <<;;  

oc3anofdr3ams

Lavi

Aged Gaian

10,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:21 pm
Not quite a hiatus, but I am currently working on Ayame's Dream post and won't be posting in the journal so that I can keep my head straight while writing. I will still respond to current rp's though...whenever they get responses.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:16 pm
When you'll be gone: From today to about Late November.
Be back on: I'll be online but I won't make thread posts much. I will force myself to shell out some decent journal posts though.
Babysit request/special arrangements: That's alright. I'll still be on I just won't post as much.
Other Info: This is a semi-hiatus. I have Junior Year homework, SAT Prep classes, and Play Practice. I will be busy for the next 2 months. So, I'm sorry to all. <<;;

oc3anofdr3ams

Lavi

Aged Gaian

10,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 1:23 pm
When you'll be gone: Dec 3 2007
Be back on: jan 3 2007
Babysit request/special arrangements: None, I will just be slow posting during this time frame due to christmas, finals and management training.
Other Info: To expand on the above, I'll have limited time to do anything beyond prepare for my finals,travel for christmas get togethers and to top it off my management training. I'll try to get on once a week at least during this time frame to post a chapter of Ayame's dream/discovery as i have it prepared and to respond to rps. This is simply notice of minimal activity for the above time period.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:29 pm
When you'll be gone: starting Tuesday June 17th
Be back on: Up to two weeks since it's a family emergency. It shouldn't be any longer than that unless something bad happens in which case this means there has most likely been a death-and I have no idea what will end up happening afterward. (funeral arrangements etc) But if this happens, I will TRY MY BEST to find Wifi somewhere so I can get on and tell all of you.
Babysit request/special arrangements: Technically in my journal, I have an appointed babysitter for Daichi when Eri has to leave. But he's merely a character, which I of course won't be here to roleplay. If no one can watch Daichi, I can work on a post about Eri having to leave, and leavin Daichi in the care of Mocha(look at journal profiles).
Other Info: While I'm gone... well ok, I figure u want to know what's going on. This is it in short, no I don't mind talking about it. And for all of you who don't care why I'm gone, don't bother reading it. DX :

I'll pretty much be staying in a grungy, lake-side shack and taking care of my Opa. No net. Opa is being stubborn and keeps flipping back and forth between giving up on life and just trying to forget about it. We're afraid he's suicidal. He fights the doctors and he doesn't speak english and omfg it's a mess. There was a recent accident-which is the basis for me having to leave.

What worries me----Opa recently talks to dead relatives(which is kinda frightening since I have a sixth sense, they ARE there).And that usually happens when you're nearing the end. But my uncle thinks he's crazy, which he's not. *shakes head* And they yell at him about it, and I'm not gonna let that happen cause he's not lying or anything.

Anyway, IN SHORT, I'm being asked to drive ppl around, and do chores, and whatnot so my Dad can see his Dad cause it might be his last chance.

WHILE I'M GONE, IF I HAVE TIME, I WILL BE WRITING JOURNAL ENTRIES FOR DAICHI CAUSE.....THERE'S NOTHING ELSE TO DO IN THAT HOUSE AND IT'S CREEPY. So I plan to use that time to write about Eri's existance, how it relates to her book and Daichi, and how Baron ties in as well.... so yeah......the end. >.< ;;;;;;  

Erina_Nobara

Sugary Snack

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:03 am
When you'll be gone: From now onwards
Be back on: I'm not very sure really; I may return then and now for a few RPs, but my exams officially end in november. n.n
Babysit request/special arrangements: Nuh :U Mereneth doesn't like babysitters anyway, and ICly, Yourie is taking care of them till Melody gets back.
Other Info: I've just been beat up by school lately D; I have important exams at the end of the year, which are crucial for university admission and I'm considering applying for SATs. x________x

don't worry bbz, i still love pyro dragon boy <3  
+Illusionary+

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces