Parents who take the extreme Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maggoty Anne

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:18 am
KupoWrath
The church wasn't christian. I don't know what it was, but it wasn't christian.

Was it the church of nazism?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:42 am
Maggoty Anne
KupoWrath

Sounds like possibly either Jehovas Witness's, or some extreme sect of catholocism.  

Rellik San
Crew

blackfoxi

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 12:54 pm
poor dear. you have my deepest empathy.
i get scolded because i am a lesbian and into goth and mystcism, i know i am a failure to my family, especially my mother who is the only one who knows i'm gay, but the only thing that gets me through all of this s**t is my friends who have my support and vice versa. but seriously, if you live in that kind of environment, then you need to get out of it and your siblings need to get out of it. if you can, when you move out, take the young one with you. you'll need all the support you can get. i've been through this kind of thing before, you'll need someone. if you want, i can be your friend. you're not alone.
god, this brings tears to my eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:17 pm
Maggoty Anne
KupoWrath

Oh, can it. There's no such thing, and saying that doesn't make you look witty.  

-Isel-

Neon~Starshine

Questionable Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:51 pm
Your mom needs to get her head out of her a** and realize that her religion is ******** retarded if it keeps her from loving her own child.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 5:34 pm
Religion does that to people. They preach 'love your neighbor, love others, treat others how you want to be treated'....'as long as they're nice, upstanding, god-fearing, normal people, if not, you can be as evil as you want. Because God loves you when you uphold repulsive double standards.'
confused  

Vexworth

Laharl Part Deux

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 4:31 pm
Okay, you guys are acting like religion is the total problem. But, in fact it's not religion it's the person. I have seen crazy christians and I have seen accepting one's too. You see, if you have a congregation of sheep like people, who are closed-minded you're going to end up with a bunch of people who will use religion to fuel their hate. If you have a congregation of open-minded, accepting people you'll end up with a group of people wanting to use religion to spread hope.

Making the long short: religion is but a tool. It's like a sword. You can use it to protect or you can use it to torture.

I don't know what that has to do with the topic at hand but I felt that needed to be said.

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff