Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The City of Parte`
Furry-chan has dissolved into a puddle of Fangirlish glee...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:04 am
So I'm pretty much useless now, frequently zoning out with dreamy grins and constantly hugging myself...It is quite unlike me to be quite this bad I am complete and utter mush...as Kem will prolly say it's the mush of love redface Kem-kems has fun being dramatic and teasing me whenever I'm actually vulnerable to such attacks...mostly because I'm usually the one teasing her...but now I'm all...gooey...

...I need a support group from my fellow fangirls...this one is off her kilter now more than ever. eek  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 3:33 pm
Okay, I have no reason to hide anymore, so I'll tell exactly what happened *ahem*

It was the last day of Anime Expo, and after spending the weekend being whisked back and forth from the wonderous world of an anime convention, to the okay-lets-work-on-the-costumes-which-should-have-been-done-weeks-ago atmosphere of home, it was getting a little disappointing as it meant we would soon be kicked out back to the 'real world'. Jerek had been my devoted fanboy and pack mule throughout the con(aside from a few Yuffie-glompings, and I had done more than my own share of bishie glompings) and now it was time for us all to part. I gave him a last glomping and reclaimed my collar and swag bag when suddenly a one winged silver haired "Cupid" descended from above to skewer our hearts together as Jerek put his lips to mine. The victory fanfare blared and lightning and fireworks exploded all around. Then it was all over and as I was in shock Echan called me back to the car to which I stumbled in a daze, nearly forgetting my Muramasa and cell phone. Then the fangirlish glee spread over me and left me for several days in a state of euphoria. BEST. 4th of July. EVER! heart  

KiyaraSabel

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 5:37 pm
.....I'd be very afraid if all of that actually happened. ANd was witnessed by other people... o.O ANd I'm very glad you wrote it "cupid" instead of just cupid. Even still, I have this horrid vision of Sephy in a diaper >.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 2:28 pm
eww...But I have this image of Sephiroth grumbling "they told me it was this or Hell stare ...this IS Hell... scream "  

KiyaraSabel

warwizardjerek

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 10:34 pm
ROFL! My sides hurt xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 11:13 pm
o rly? *pokes Jerek in the side where he is most vulnerable to teh tickling* twisted  

KiyaraSabel

warwizardjerek

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:34 pm
::tickles Furry in the only place she is ticklish::  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 3:53 pm
EEP! *falls writhing to the ground in giggles whilst kicking leg like a dog*  

KiyaraSabel

warwizardjerek

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 4:04 pm
hehe xp  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 8:30 pm
warwizardjerek
hehe xp
*tickles back in self defense*  

KiyaraSabel

warwizardjerek

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:59 am
::falls over crying with laughter::  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 9:23 pm
Muah! Victory is mine! *tackles Jerek*  

KiyaraSabel

warwizardjerek

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 10:47 am
::surenders in defeat.......once Furry's back is turned......GLOMP!:: MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 8:19 am
hehehe *enjoys the love* heart  

KiyaraSabel

The City of Parte`

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas