Makairo 2
  Graphitty-King
View Results

Graphitty-King

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 9:42 am
How bout U go first this time....

I think we should just have 1 round like last time  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:47 am
Sounds fair. Same rules, too. 3nodding I'll post eventually, I've been getting alot of battles lately. Lil MC, you, Icey..I'm suddenly a target. twisted  

Makairo II

Makairo II

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:54 am
He's been whinin' and cryin' about that unforgiving loss,
I threw him in a casket with both arms crossed,
At night I'd haunt him as he turned and tossed,
I made his whole game stop - like God pushin' pause

Bitchin' at me 'cuz he wants another chance,
You should've tried better last time - now you're just gonna rant,
I got no time for a foolish little man,
I've got talent - you've got your two hands in your pants

Consoles himself by bein' a nympho,
Homo kin folk is his thrill - yo,
I'll line him up like billiard balls for another kill - yo,
I got skills and the win still - yo

I'll strip him down and take his manhood,
I bet he thought at one point who could beat him? Well Mak could,
Mak did, and Mak's doin' it again,
Gonna leave him cryin' and runnin' to momma's nipples or grown men

You can get me on a Mixtape and push play,
You rock a sign that says "Push Gay" and get a couple dicks in your face..

xd Ugh..maybe I've been having a little too many battles. I'm lyrically drained, even for garbage.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:42 pm
Please don't think I'm trying to make my disses long. I kno itz quality over quantity, I kno man. Itz just when I have a lot to say, I say it, ALL, so here's my diss. Hope U like it, or hate it, doesn't matter

I’ll allow U to poke both of my eyes out, just in my kindness pirate
And I will still see how horrible Ur rhymes are, even through blindness
-
My arms are cetified snipers, cuz ma punchs never miss
And Ur a** will be shot, if U continue to f*ck around like this
-
I'm always reaching for the sky cuz my mountain of success is peakless
I choose to hunt U like prey, in the shadow of sleakness ninja
Cuz like an opportunist, I'll pounce at any signs of weakness
-
I'm not Cameron but itz Killa Season for this MC abyss
I lure U punks with stylish tricks and word flips
Then I trap U with my bottomless pits, and treacherous tips
And feed U with ryhmes U can't handle and watch as ya brain rips burning_eyes
-
I'll feed U knowledge of Ur ways and rid U of ignorant bliss
I'ma nick-name U Invertebrite, cuz just like one, ya spineless
And ya d*ck can't get a bone either, Mr. Softy got issues wit stiffness redface
U could always exchange that so called p***s for a clitoris
Get a sex change to finally explain ya pussyness
But if U lucky once this ryhme kills U, then U can f*ck with Rigor Mortis
-
U can say Ur verses are like guns, bombs, and all them other shits
But my ryhmes disable Ur technology, rendering it obsolete and useless
And ya mouth will be obsolete when I render U toothless lol
That's what the truth is,
And if U want more then I take ya fingers so U'll be completely and lyrically useless
-
U can stick a poop log in my retinas, get one with some flies
It wouldn’t make a difference from reading Ur verse again cuz they’re both s**t to my eyes xd

-Rigor Mortis is when U die and Ur chemicals in Ur body change and U get really stiff for a couple days

-The name of Cameron's last CD was Killa Season

-An abyss is like a black hole

-Lastly, an opportunist takes adventage of things when he can, usually in a negative way. Like if someone left a wallet on a table, I would keep it to benifit me instead of giving it back  

Graphitty-King

IceyPimp15

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:00 pm
lol. that was all grapphity. I think Makairo knew he had lost when he posted. lol. I made a mistake and voted for MAKAIRO in the poll, so ONE OF THOSE VOTES GO 2 GRAPPHITY.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 6:16 am
IceyPimp14
lol. that was all grapphity. I think Makairo knew he had lost when he posted. lol. I made a mistake and voted for MAKAIRO in the poll, so ONE OF THOSE VOTES GO 2 GRAPPHITY.
Nah, I thought it was pretty balanced since I made a joke verse and all. And my had more relevance since I addressed past issues. Anyway, I disliked his mostly because he invented words just for the rhyme. neutral That's not skill, that's desperation.  

Makairo II

Graphitty-King

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 8:02 am
Makairo II
IceyPimp14
Nah, I thought it was pretty balanced since I made a joke verse and all. And my had more relevance since I addressed past issues. Anyway, I disliked his mostly because he invented words just for the rhyme. neutral That's not skill, that's desperation.

I'll admit for some but I still made it work for me. And despite whether I did or not thats not a great reason to choose Urs over mine considering it was very hard to make a diss based off the "S" sound with me. And my punches were more clever and a rap doesn't have to be based on U. I made raps more than actual disses, but I don't think the bragging took away from the actual point of the diss. I don't think it was balanced at all, I have to disagree, we have different styles and stuff and weak and stronger points so this cannot be equal by any means.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 8:44 am
Graphitty-King
Makairo II
IceyPimp14

I'll admit for some but I still made it work for me. And despite whether I did or not thats not a great reason to choose Urs over mine considering it was very hard to make a diss based off the "S" sound with me. And my punches were more clever and a rap doesn't have to be based on U. I made raps more than actual disses, but I don't think the bragging took away from the actual point of the diss. I don't think it was balanced at all, I have to disagree, we have different styles and stuff and weak and stronger points so this cannot be equal by any means.
Unfocused disses or punches can be stolen, recycled, etc. While I kept mine within the situation to guarantee originality. I personally think mine was better because it was an actual attack specifically on you, not any emcee in general. Though I can't say who is the winner or not, but I personally feel they were balanced between their best attributes. This battle did more for you than me though, I'm happy I helped you step up your game because the improvement you've made is obvious.
And that's what it's about, not the beef. 3nodding  

Makairo II

Graphitty-King

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 8:21 pm
Makairo II
Graphitty-King
Makairo II
IceyPimp14

Unfocused disses or punches can be stolen, recycled, etc. While I kept mine within the situation to guarantee originality. I personally think mine was better because it was an actual attack specifically on you, not any emcee in general. Though I can't say who is the winner or not, but I personally feel they were balanced between their best attributes. This battle did more for you than me though, I'm happy I helped you step up your game because the improvement you've made is obvious.
And that's what it's about, not the beef. 3nodding

I didn't really step up my game I could do it all along. I just didn't kno U had to do stuff like this. Itz hard to explain. I guess U can say I got better but not because of U (No offense) but U and a couple other people in general. But people don't really focus on whether the diss was ALL about U like U do, U look a bit took much into it. And raps had nothing to do with it, I didn't like U cuz U say some ingorant s**t sometimes, but I don't really care anymore as long as U don't start no s**t with me.  
Rap (battles, free verses, etc)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games