Stargate Japan!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kopy Kat
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 1:55 pm
Imagine my surprise when I was talking to my penpal and he tells me that Stargate airs in Japan! Yes, that's right. Stargate is playing in Japan, dubbed in Japanese. eek They are currently about to air season 6, and they even have a really neat flash website! biggrin I'll post the link when I can remember what it is... sweatdrop I thought it was interesting...my penpal likes to watch it... xd  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 3:04 pm
cool..hehe..

they dubbed it in germany as well....which is the stargate i have seen...and in italy as well...i think... whee ...

i would have liked to see an japanese dubbed episode once just to have seen it..heheh  

General Jack O-Neill

Calixto
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 7:45 pm
KK I have the site...I saved in favorites when you showed me. I shall post it is that okay?
http://www.axn.co.jp/stargate/
Yesh, have fun peeps!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 2:03 pm
I wish the other seasons were in Spanish. It's only Season one's DVD that has it in Spanish and French--I believe it's also in French. I'm in my fourth year of High School Spanish and I want to watch most of Stargate in Spanish but I can't.  

SammySue
Crew

Toku Tenshi

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 6:52 pm
Calixto
KK I have the site...I saved in favorites when you showed me. I shall post it is that okay?
http://www.axn.co.jp/stargate/
Yesh, have fun peeps!

xd gah! that is most awwwesome!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 7:19 pm
I know isn't it? I love flash sites...soooo much fun. Japan uses flash so creatively too.  

Calixto
Crew

Kopy Kat
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 7:43 pm
Calixto
I know isn't it? I love flash sites...soooo much fun. Japan uses flash so creatively too.

The Japanese = Flash Whores  
The Stargate Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff