Gaia Panel at Manifest 2006??

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lilithia
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 3:22 am
I want to host a Gaia Panel at Manifest 2006 this year. I was wondering, if it were to happen, would anyone be interested in helping out? Also what would you suggest we talk about during the panel besides how to sign up & what Gaia offers? smile  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 12:29 am
waaaaaaaaaaaaah! I cant go to manifest this year (would have been my first year too!) because I have to save my money up for spending money for my cruise the following month! gonk heart  

Raven Skaari

Arrowchan

Magical Girl

14,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 7:29 am
I would be interested in helping out at a panel. smile I will be going this year, and I <3 Gaia. I was semi-considering it already, actually. XP

I guess we could give a run down of what Gaia is, how it works, the storyline, some musing on Gaian culture, that kind of thing. Even if it was only 15 minutes, I think it would be fun. ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 6:02 pm
Lilithia
I want to host a Gaia Panel at Manifest 2006 this year. I was wondering, if it were to happen, would anyone be interested in helping out? Also what would you suggest we talk about during the panel besides how to sign up & what Gaia offers? smile

Well, If I was coming, I would work my a** of.
Maybe you could do what the others said, and sign up some volunteers, then show them around.
Explain what gaia can do to link other Anime/Manga lovers together.
Hand out self made Gaia Online caps or whatever.  

Swimming With Sharks

Anime, Manga, Cosplay & Conventions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff