Reply DS Connection
Pink NDS Lite

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CirePrahs

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 12:21 pm
No one else here seems to have noticed or cared, but the DS Lite is due in Noble Pink.

http://www.kotaku.com/gaming/top/nintendo-unveils-official-pink-ds-lite-183878.php

The proof is in the pudding above.

pirate So what do you think of this? Awesome? Meh- I'll take a nap now? Don't really care? Shout out!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 8:30 pm
I'm happy about it since my favourite colour is pink blaugh
Unfortunately, that certain shade of pink reminds me of salmon sweatdrop
Thinking of salmon reminds me of some commercial where the father was telling his son that the shirt isn't pink, but salmon -- a tough colour xd  

_CFTM
Crew

CirePrahs

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 6:28 am
ninja salmon... an especially tasty fish. Also an unfortunate color. That sounds like an odd commercial and an odder memory.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 11:01 am
You people are crazy whee

I remember a commercial like that O_o I wonder if we're thinking of the same commercial, though sweatdrop  

Edymion
Captain

_CFTM
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 7:40 pm
The commercial I'm thinking of is for some kind of financial thing.

The Commercial (not 100% accurate)
Dad talking to Daughter: Now go pick whatever you want.
Daughter: Okay!

Daughter runs and the camera zooms out, revealing the setting (girls' clothing shop). Dad turns around, which introduces Son.

Dad talking to Son: Now, since your daddy has used up his last free transaction, let's find something for you here.

Dad looks to his right, gives a delighted expression, grabs a shirt and holds it against Son, smiling.

Dad: What do you think?
Son: ... It's pink.
Dad: Pink? Nooo, nooooo. It's... salmon -- a tough colour! Tough colour!

Son leaves the shop.

Sorry if that bored you people mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 6:51 pm
No that was funny anyways I hate the polar white DS its too white there isn't even a hint of blue which polar ice caps have on the outline  

THE CAKE IZ A LIE

THE CAKE IZ A LIE

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:02 pm
NCFTM
The commercial I'm thinking of is for some kind of financial thing.

The Commercial (not 100% accurate)
Dad talking to Daughter: Now go pick whatever you want.
Daughter: Okay!

Daughter runs and the camera zooms out, revealing the setting (girls' clothing shop). Dad turns around, which introduces Son.

Dad talking to Son: Now, since your daddy has used up his last transaction, let's find something for you here.

Dad looks to his right, gives a delighted expression, grabs a shirt and holds it against Son, smiling.

Dad: What do you think?
Son: ... It's pink.
Dad: Pink? Nooo, nooooo. It's... salmon -- a tough colour! Tough colour!

Son leaves the shop.

Sorry if that bored you people mrgreen

I remember that commercial now....its hilarious the color is salmon-a tough color lol  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:35 pm
Actually, I just bought my nintendo DS Lite on Friday, and decided to be different and bought the Pink one. My cousin had a white one and within a month, he took care of it, but it got dirty right away somehow. I'm happy with my pink, it looks all salmony and weird, but I love it.  

SushiSumi

_CFTM
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:38 pm
I have a pink DS Lite also (my white one's still with me ninja ). Another shade of pink is gonna be released in Japan: metallic rose. Love the shiny-ness of that one heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:46 pm
Man, I'd be mad if they come out with that new shade of pink! But I know a place where they can replace the whole case, If I get tired of the pink, I'll change it or something.  

SushiSumi

DS Connection

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff