Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
er, I have no idea

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Entervixen

Dedicated Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 11:15 am
So, something interesting has been happening in my game that I can't explain. My tombstones are...multiplying. Copies of dead sims tombstones are popping up in front of my house, and I have no clue as to why. I have both the inteenimator and the insimenator, so could that do it? Also, I put the original tombstones on the stackable modular units you can use to sell things, I don't know if that has anything to do with it, but those are the only changes I can think of that would cause this. I'm not getting repeating ghosts, either, just the markers. Anyone have any ideas? I'm stumped. O_o  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 11:36 am
hmm. if you've put them on the stands for sale.. then that MIGHT be it. Ive never tried to see if you can sell tombstones/urns in a shop. If you can, however, then thats probably your problem. If they get sold, and you restock, then voila.

I think im talking rubbish though, cause i dont think thats possible confused  

Greenzally

Entervixen

Dedicated Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 1:39 pm
lol, I have no idea either. I'm not selling them, just using the units to store them as I figured it would save the most amount of space. But I'll try removing them from the stands anyway, and see if they stop spawning in front of my house, lol.

Edit: It worked. O_o lol  
The Sims Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff