Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Metroid Guild

Back to Guilds

Journey to the very depth of Zebes, the official guild for the Hardcore Metroid Fan. 

Tags: Metroid, Samus, Prime 

Reply Recycle Bin
X Parasite Infestation Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shonen991

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 3:48 pm
Thor walked in and took off his helmet. He had dark blue hair and cat ears. He sat on the table. "I'm here."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 4:40 pm
Hey Thor! said Tengaara.  

Momoko Tama

General D.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:14 pm
shonen991
Thor walked in and took off his helmet. He had dark blue hair and cat ears. He sat on the table. "I'm here."

"could you please take out your left arm?" asks one of the scientists  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 1:49 pm
"Hey." Thor took out his left arm out of his dark blue armor.  

shonen991

General D.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:31 pm
shonen991
"Hey." Thor took out his left arm out of his dark blue armor.

they then inject you with the metroid vaccine to make you immune to the X parasite. "same as her" they say. "stay out of Phendrana Drifts until you get that varia suit"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:35 am
"Like I said before cold doesn't slow me down. Phendrana Drifts will be a walk in the park, as for Magmoor cavrans, That will be difficult. Now when do we leave?" Thor put his suit back on, and reattached his helmet.  

shonen991

General D.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:58 am
shonen991
"Like I said before cold doesn't slow me down. Phendrana Drifts will be a walk in the park, as for Magmoor cavrans, That will be difficult. Now when do we leave?" Thor put his suit back on, and reattached his helmet.

"it doesn't matter that cold didn't affect you before" says the scientist. "it will now due to the vaccine...just a side affect..."

"you may leave when ever you are ready, sir" says the other scientist  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:18 pm
"Whatever, I'm going now." Thor walked out of the room to his ship and got in. He started up the engines. "I'm ready, open the hatch." He said to the hatch operator.  

shonen991

General D.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:29 pm
shonen991
"Whatever, I'm going now." Thor walked out of the room to his ship and got in. He started up the engines. "I'm ready, open the hatch." He said to the hatch operator.

"roger that, Thor" you hear over the intercom. the doors to the airlock closes behind you. the main hatchees open in front of you.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:50 am
Thor's ship left the docking bay and heading towards the planet. He headed for Tallon Overworld. He put the ship into landing secquence. His ship landed in a clearing. The hatch opened and Thor got out. He raised his arm and got his regular beam and plasma missles ready. He jumped off his ship and looked around.  

shonen991

metroidmania

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 11:33 pm
May I join? It's not too late is it?

Name:X.T.
Suit: Agility Suit: (very quick, but not very durable.)
Weapons: Lightning Beam, Wave missiles
Special Ability: Tranqulizer (immobilizes enemy for short periods of time; needs long recharge before another use)
Other: X.T. has been part of the Federation at a young age, and is a well-trained warrior. He is trusted by them to successfully complete missions.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 2:16 am
Sorry about this, but since General D. is no longer in the guild, this RP is practically dead.

This will be moved to the Recycle Bin, for anyone who wants to look at it and re-make it.  

Omega Darkness
Crew

Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas