Reply Characters
Its Showtime Solid Snake( use that box)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Liquid_Snake88

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:06 pm
my favorite game character(solid snake) is uniting with my favorite fighting game( u know this).  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 5:55 pm
I just dont like the facr that a Sony charecter is in a Nintendo fighting game for nintendo  

Tigerzero

Unvanquished

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:35 pm
Snake is by no means a Sony character. Although he has appeared on the Playstation consoles, Sony does not own the rights to his character, but rather, Konami's Hideo Kojima does. Besides, a majority of the Metal Gear games have actually appeared on Nintendo consoles in the past.

There was actually an interesting story about how he got into the game. During the developmant of SSBM, one of the production directors got a call from Kojima, who was an old friend. Kojima basically begged them to let Snake into the game, but they couldn't because the characters were pre-arranged. However, this time around in SSBB, Kojima called in early, and now Snake will be included as a fully playable character.

I'm happy for this change, personally. It's not just because I'm a Metal Gear Solid fan either. It's because this means that the door is open for non-Nintendo trademarked characters, and we may so be seeing others like Snake in future SSB games. The possibilities are pretty endless there, and I belive it's a change to be embraced.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 2:01 pm
holly christmas so sonic and tails might come in eek that would bo the cooliest! but then again i like how ssb is only nintendo infact i think ssb is a celebration for the new president of nintendo because they put what the previous president made into ssb.  

`Murdoc

Reaper1120

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 8:23 pm
probably not  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 2:53 am
snake as a playable character scares me
i mean wht will he do what are his abilities
im nervous hes goin to suck and scare people off the metal gear series
snake this is truly your most challenging mission of all time  

Blind Red Dragon

Lonely Informer

20,165 Points