Submit

Do you think Dumbledore can come back??
  yes
  No
  yah ill get back to you after i read this theory
View Results

[Hollow Point]

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:34 am
well we learned that indeed snape is a talented wizard in fact he made multiple of his own spells. Now with that Snape may have not killed him, he may have created a spell that does something completely different, yet looks the same. As we saw before the normal spell instantaneously kills people while in Half-blood prince that Dumbledore was indeed blown or thrown backword by the shear force on the spell. But I dont really think so.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:21 pm
I wish Dumbledore could come back. It's even marginally possible that he might have been faking his death, although I rather doubt it.  

monochan

Kainosa

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 1:25 am
Complicated question. You asked if Dumbledore is going to come back, but I think you meant to ask if hes going to come back from the dead. Dumbledore IS dead, and will remain dead. However, he will be back because I don't think he is really gone. After all his portrait is in the Headmasters/Headmistresses office. I'm sure he still has some way of helping Harry even if he is dead.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 2:55 pm
J.K Rowling said that in a interview Dumbledore was dead.

So sadly he won't be coming back. crying  

Fleur Evette

VampireGirl517

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:37 pm
guy_lover_450
OMG i have a theorie since reading the 6th book:
Dumbledore died right?? crying sad
And Voldemort can only keep coming back because of horcruxes right??
and you create horcruxes by killing someone and preforming a special spell right??
well what if when in book 1 when harry was reading the back of the Famous Witches and Wizards card on the hogwarts express and it said that dumbledore conquered a guy maybe dumbledore created a horcrux and can come back??
is it possible??

Okay, I highly doubt that dumledore would do such a horrid thing as to SPLIT HIS SOUL and ENTRUST that part in an object!!! Also, even f Dumldore comes back(which I highly doubt he won't), he would probably use some other means, and not something that Voldemort is low enough to do.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:25 pm
I think he can, but thats just me.

xXThelast_onestandingxX

Twinkeles

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:14 pm
Oh my goodness if this is true i would die!!!!! i sure hope soo!!! biggrin  
The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers