Were you gothy as a kid?
  Yes.
  No.
  I don't remember.
  I don't care.
View Results

AdrianaKitten

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:03 am
I would ask to go to my friends family funerals and watched a lot of zombie movies(black and white mostly).I knew I was different just not how.And I had fake judgemental friends so my depression developed early.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 1:13 pm
I guess you could say I was sort of gothy as a kid though I was still trying to find myself back then and wasn't really sure at all who I was.

dark and demented

ComradeKira

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 5:52 pm
i was always really weird and anti-social and nobody ever liked me, but gothy? no  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 2:35 pm
I wasn't as I am now. I was slightly happier when I was in London.
I've changed so much it's upsetting.

Lady Djin

Ursine Conversationalist

Bloodgasm

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 3:44 pm
As a child I was brain washed into rap, but I always had a morbid sense of humor, loved vampire/fantasie, and loved metal/chains. I guess If it wasen't for my childhood brain washing I would of became who I am sooner.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 4:30 pm
When I was little I was obsessed with vampires, fairies, and stuff that was dead. And I also had such a big thing for that show on tv Beetlejuice. Then in fourth grade I totally fell in love with this goth kid that was in 8th grade at the time. He obviously didn't fall in love with me, but I started gettin really gothy around then. It wasn't as much of a mental change for me, even then, as it was a change in how I dressed. But I don't know if that really made made me gothy as a kid........  

Corpse_Bride_131

The Deadliest Grace

4,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 5:23 pm
Illuminee
I'm just curious to know, what were YOU like when you were a kid? (Kid meaning toddler-age to pre-teens)
Were you as gothy as you are now?

Technically I just passed the term "pre-teen" so yeah. I was gothy before my last birthday. *laughs*
I used to be extremely anti-social, but now i'm a bit more open.
I do, get a lot of weird looks despite my usually happy appearance. Seriously! When i get all bubbly (like if i jsut got done talking with the cutey I know as Josh), the A exclaim exclaim Holes ask if I just got done cleaning up my wrist. evil They tick me off so bad.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:29 pm
I used to wear happy colors and socialize really well, but they never really understood my weird mentality or understood my art  

bakasensei

Lady Detarra

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:07 pm
Music wise i was a total metal head xp clothing was just lots of black haha not yet goth but heading there  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 7:06 pm
I don't think I was gothy as a child... When I was younger I collected Trolls instead of Barbie dolls (I still do sweatdrop ). I didn't have many Barbie dolls because I liked to pull the heads off of them. I still have loads of the trolls. I was always quiet and didn't (and still don't) like talking much. I had a few imaginary friends, one of which was a witch. I used to wish that she could put a spell on me to make me invisible so nobody knew I was there, so I didn't have to talk to them. I have always liked looking at the sky at night. Clothes wise I have always liked long and baggly clothes so I could cover and hide myself as much as I could, although I didn't wear an awful lot of black then.  

Wynter Sparrow

Melodious Conversationalist

Belial1

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 7:12 pm
I was always sort of...demented, When we had "coloring fun time" I made everything black and red, the teachers were very worried I'd kill them or something. I was always hyper and constantly hurting my self for the entertainment of others (such as the hit your head untill you pass out game). I started wearing black when i was 10,which was when my 1st grandpa died. Thats also when i became quite reclusive.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 7:27 pm
-sighs deeply-

when i was a kid i was forced to do alot of stuff i didnt wanna do

i was a ballerina for the longest til i was about 8 then if i wasnt doing that i was forced to got to church and hang out with my parnets and there friends...

once i turned 10 i said ******** you and moved to my friends house

ever since then yeah ive been goth...well that is the bits and pieces i seem to remember...i mean yeah

i have a really bad memory  

Luna Le Grave

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas