Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
Glamour Life Stuff Pack (Official Thread) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

face-_-ache

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 2:11 am
I think they should make more expansion packs with meaning, these are all just little add ons that basically looks like they thought up with about 5 minutes time. I must admit, the blue dress looks gorgeous, I cant wait for that lol, but the pack is as small as family fun stuff. They need to make big ones...like the pets one! That needs to come out soon  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:38 am
Honestly, if you can't/won't download custom content THIS IS a good resource,...but as for me since I am a CC junkie...I really have a dislike of this, it looks like a waste of money sorry sweatdrop  

~Strawberry-Memories~

Zwiebelsaft!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 9:12 am
Glamour life looks so kickass that if I buy it- I'm just going to buy Sony Vegas as well and create 'The life of hollywood celebrities' or something like that.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:34 am
I'd buy it just for the clothing.  

Negative Impression

miname_sohma

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 2:09 pm
I'm totally going to buy it, mostly because my Sims are crazy rich xp so they can afford all of the new expensive items!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 11:34 am
I know it's been months since this pack was released, but I'm still debating whether or not to get it. I think I should, but yet, I'm not so sure because there aren't really any new game features in it except for clothes and furniture.  

[ falling`star ]

The Sims Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces