Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!
Chapter 315

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Classic Black Sheep

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 5:40 pm
Wow I didn’t realize that Naruto was that stupid, but I guess they needed a way to explain his training.; I don’t think they needed to use that many pages to explain it though. A “meh” chapter for me. neutral ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 5:58 pm
I thought it was cool. Glad they finnaly got into the training though.
And when I saw that Naruto's chakra thing was wind I was relieved. After hearing them talk about Sasuke being good at Lightning and fire I was slightly expecting Naruto to have some "good at everything" chakra thing, just to make him overpowered. Glad that diddint happen.  

Mr._Stabby

Disgruntled Minion

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 6:46 pm
Mr._Stabby
And when I saw that Naruto's chakra thing was wind I was relieved. After hearing them talk about Sasuke being good at Lightning and fire I was slightly expecting Naruto to have some "good at everything" chakra thing, just to make him overpowered. Glad that diddint happen.

Yea, I that's what I was thinking would happen too. I didn't expect wind though.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 8:47 am
Well considering that Naruto uses the Rasengon, I was expecting wind above the others.  

Mr._Stabby

Masamune-kun

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:15 am
Mr._Stabby

I actually thought that too...but good thing that didnt happen. That would've seem a bit unfair if Naruto was able to use a bit of everything....though the possiblity could be possible 3nodding .

I liked this chapter, despite all of the explanations....we'd figure that Naruto would need something to be explained to him anyways xp .  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 3:47 pm
I loved this chapter cause it actually shows Naruto in a good light. I got way tired of the "he's a dumb jackass" light they were using up till now in the time jump. and on top of that this bussiness with the akatsuki and the monastery makes me anxious for more biggrin
you know the ironic thing is that one of the BEST fanfictions I've ever read had Naruto pegged as a wind type since a year or more ago o_O and they also used the kage bunshin as a training technique though not quite on that same level....  

Fangorn23

QuiXilver

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 4:54 pm
i'm not really sure if sasuke's affiliated to lightning AND fire. i mean, the uchihas are naturally affiliated with fire, that's a given. but the chidori only came to play because sasuke learned the technique from kakashi, who is, of course, a lightning dude. the sharingan allows the user to learn ANY technique, even something that doesn't come to him naturally.

ironically enough, i thought naruto would be a lightning type as well (ok, now they sound like pokemon). i always bought into the idea that the 4th was naruto's dad (which is obviously another discussion for another thread, so i digress) and i thought that the 4th's alignment was to lightning.

of course these are just theories and whatnot that run through my head when i'm bored or whatever, just thrown out there for shits and giggles. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 4:55 pm
Classic Black Sheep
Wow I didn’t realize that Naruto was that stupid, but I guess they needed a way to explain his training.; I don’t think they needed to use that many pages to explain it though. A “meh” chapter for me. neutral ninja

that part was excessively long, i agree. maybe it was their way of trying to infuse humor into the chapter, i thought it was unnecessarily long.  

QuiXilver

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:17 pm
Naruto was just never taught the ways of chakra.
Konoha fears with certain knowledge the Kyuubi could break out.
Kakashi's taking a pretty risky gamble by teaching him this.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 5:05 pm
eh...i think it would've been cool to be affiliated w/ all....you know....INVINCIBLE NARUTO! RESPECT ME! BELIEVE IT!!!!! xd  

Zenofex

Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games