Welcome to Gaia! ::

Craftin' - A sewing, knitting and glue kind of place.

Back to Guilds

Reply Craftin'
lamp with fabric flowers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HK123

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 7:32 pm
both my sister and i hated our lamps so we asked our mom to get us each one while she was shopping and she brought one back for my sister but not me. i got her old one (which had a marker stain might i add...) and it was BORING! so i added those fake flowers around it (and on the marker stain) and now it is way better than my sisters (who is pretending not to be but is jelius) who would never think of touching a glue gun...... biggrin ill put on a picture when i get the chance......  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:00 pm
HK123
both my sister and i hated our lamps so we asked our mom to get us each one while she was shopping and she brought one back for my sister but not me. i got her old one (which had a marker stain might i add...) and it was BORING! so i added those fake flowers around it (and on the marker stain) and now it is way better than my sisters (who is pretending not to be but is jelius) who would never think of touching a glue gun...... biggrin ill put on a picture when i get the chance......
Well, that's cool.  

Kaiza Yu-lee Asakura

Unbeatable Lover

NightRainSpirit

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:36 am
OMG! I can't wait to see that.
I luv old lamps with paper flowers on them, they look really cool and antique like. You go girl!
=^-^=  
Craftin'

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff