Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Digital Malevolence

Greedy Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:53 pm
the_underworks
Digital Malevolence
In my opinion, violence is perfectly acceptable when defending yourself, whether it be by words or fists.
I agree completely with you, I just find defending ones self with words is more civilized, crafty and cutting. Although in some situations you have to resort to solutions as primitive as the one offending you.
Yeah, I try using words first, however some people only learn from being abused...though some never learn when to shut up, ever.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:22 pm
Digital Malevolence
the_underworks
Digital Malevolence
In my opinion, violence is perfectly acceptable when defending yourself, whether it be by words or fists.
I agree completely with you, I just find defending ones self with words is more civilized, crafty and cutting. Although in some situations you have to resort to solutions as primitive as the one offending you.
Yeah, I try using words first, however some people only learn from being abused...though some never learn when to shut up, ever.
Sometimes you have to chose between what a person deserves and what you believe versus what the authority believes and the rules they have set down. If you don't follow those, life becomes harder.  

Henneth Annun
Captain

Digital Malevolence

Greedy Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:48 am
XWraith_LordX
Digital Malevolence
the_underworks
Digital Malevolence
Sometimes you have to chose between what a person deserves and what you believe versus what the authority believes and the rules they have set down. If you don't follow those, life becomes harder.
Indeed, that us true.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:45 pm
XWraith_LordX
Digital Malevolence
the_underworks
Digital Malevolence
Sometimes breaking the rules makes life easier.  

the_underworks

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:49 pm
the_underworks
XWraith_LordX
Digital Malevolence
the_underworks
Digital Malevolence
Sometimes breaking the rules makes life easier.
I do suppose "sometimes" is the key word there....  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff