Not that I know about..and I do to!!! gonk  

Tarren_Allin

VHunter D

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 10:18 am
Tarren_Allin
Not that I know about..and I do to!!! gonk
"I know how you feel" crying  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 8:18 pm
i guess Dramacon is okay. im also looking forward to reading vol. 2. i don't know the answer to the question though. if i do, i'll post it here. i promise. wink  

Dead Brain Cellz

angelBmine

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 4:27 pm
i luv heart that book! :XP: domokun but gah! when is the 2nd one coming out! its been way too long!!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:47 pm
If I remember right it is due out sometime this month...I'll let you know for sure  

Little Nightmare

angelBmine

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:30 pm
omg if it is im BUYING IT IMMEDIATLY!!!!!! rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:41 am
I saw LAST month that the release date was something like October 6th for the UK, at least.. ^^; Its out now, definitely. I cant WAIT to get it x_x; But when I search it on amazon... its under a different author.. Did Svetlana Chmakova get a pen name or something? ^^;  

Maerad

Little Nightmare

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 2:36 pm
It's out!!! I already bought it...I hated the ending though stare  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:59 pm
i bought it!! i liked it..but i wish there was more matt!!!!! crying crying crying gonk gonk gonk xp xp xp xd

it was pretty good, really funny, and like OMGNOWAI eek i dont want him and emily!!noooooo!!!! i want the third one now! i hate it when they leave u hangin...  

angelBmine

Little Nightmare

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 11:28 am
angelBmine
i bought it!! i liked it..but i wish there was more matt!!!!! crying crying crying gonk gonk gonk xp xp xp xd

it was pretty good, really funny, and like OMGNOWAI eek i dont want him and emily!!noooooo!!!! i want the third one now! i hate it when they leave u hangin...
I know! More Matt would have been very good heart I hated Emily!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She so doesn't deserve him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope the third comes out soon sweatdrop  
TokyoPop Manga Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games