Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 8: The Nerd/Geek Hangout! Here we discuss programming, roleplaying, anime, and other nerdy things!
Anime is not nerdy! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

- Switch_13ladez -

Gracious Noob

4,800 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:18 am
anime is not the one which make me nerdy...>.<
yes...i admit...im a bit nerdy....but not becoz of anime....  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:35 pm
True its not nerdy, geekish, dorkish, or any of those catigories...most people who watch japinese animes are mostly people who do art...or people who like anime...  

x- i ScaR Yur Fac3

x- i ScaR Yur Fac3

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:37 pm
i conseder being a geek, dork, or nerd.. is to knowing to much and being to advanced for your level at your time... i dont know what other people call it tho  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:38 pm
i consider myself a nerd, dork, or Geek because i am all of these things Lol...But im a cute Geek  

x- i ScaR Yur Fac3

x- i ScaR Yur Fac3

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:40 pm
i also consider a person as being a nerd, dork, or geek when they talk like me Dx or that could just mean that i talk a lot... ._.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:41 pm
dose anyone want to see my anime drawing??? well if you do the link is --------> http://i1014.photobucket.com/albums/af269/nick5547/nickssexypix002.jpg
Rate it underneath 1 out of 10 :3  

x- i ScaR Yur Fac3

x- i ScaR Yur Fac3

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:42 pm
Lol im such a nerd !!!!!! im posting to much xD  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:43 pm
i do like posting a lot tho :3 mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen  

x- i ScaR Yur Fac3

Davitul of Vendetta

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:19 pm
MarineManiac
MrBobVilla
An obsession with anything is nerdy. So if you are obsessed with anime then you are nerdy. :p

I disagree! I am not nerdy, and I do have obessions with a few tings!

Anime
Manga
Computer
Night

That's it! The closest thing I might be is a loner or something. Since I dispise going outside during day hours and refraim from talking unless spoken to.

So I am not nerdy or geeky. Besides...just because you have an obession with something doesn't have anything do with anything!

(I can't believe I will type this.)
Just because some over preppy cheeleader is obessed with Hello Kitty and...sports males doesn't mean anything!

Just because the dog is obessed withit's master does that make the dog nerdy? I doubt it.

If we, are obessed with something, we just like it. That doesn't mean it's nerdy, geeky, or whatever the term is today.

Listen to me I'm not even a teenager and I don't give a care in the world about celebrities. Is Briteny Spears on her 5th child? Who in the heck is 50 cent? Rap sucks.
The next preteen is obessed but that doesn't make him/her nerdy.

No Anime is not nerdy, it is cultural. mrgreen
I agree with you. Everyone have obsessions, the reason why others have more obsessions is because they have more things to focus on. Think of a normal teen, hormones everywhere, the first thing they will get obsessed is (consciously or unconsciously) looking for a relationship (or something else) with the other sex and in order to that they will try to look as a handsome/pretty/with money/etc person, being this options obsessions too, and if this person is surrounded by people who focus on the same thing only, there shall be a closed bubble of limited ideas of seeing the world.
When that type of person meets an openminded person -who does not focus only on flirting/the other sex/good-looking/havingmoney/etc- he will see him as a nerd or something because he can't understand that,because he was surrounded by people in that bubble-as I said before- and then come the classifications.
Depend on how the person know about the world in general, how much his moral values had developed, his capacity of acceptation and adaptation and other things  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:34 am
I think anime is kinda nerdy, but nerds are awesome! Its just the facts  

Original_Hearts_Anime

Interesting Seeker

3,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
8: The Nerd/Geek Hangout! Here we discuss programming, roleplaying, anime, and other nerdy things!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games