Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!
316... Chakra Element Combination?! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elements...?
  Whoa.
View Results

QuiXilver

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 12:29 pm
Shikalee
Miwaslover
I wasn't really expecting Asuma to just come out of the blue like that with the Hokage being his father in all. That was a good point about the Order of the Fire. Though character depth is probably the case for Asuma since they seem to be switching more over to the activities of the Akatsuki and Naruto's training session.

I keep wondering who the King is though. Is it the youth of Konoha that Gai and Lee always rant about? Or is is the hopes of everyone to build a better tomorrow? Bleh. i am just getting really corny here. I hope to find out soon.
No... Gai is ranting about general youth.
In Japan, it's important to be strong and youthful.
(Not just in appearance, but in most ways.)

Maybe it's Shikamaru.
HOSHIT!
Okay, maybe not. But Shikalee can dream.
surprised

i think "the king" that asuma spoke of is the actual village itself. remember the hokage spoke to everyone about that, it's a lesson he always preached to put the village first before all else. even though the hokage gave them direction, bottom line each member of the village worked for the betterment of konoha, even the hokage. that's what i loved about sarutobi, he never viewed himself above everyone else. if y'all rewatch his funeral and his battle with orochimaru, that's when you'll see how dedicated he is (and the rest of the ninjas) to protecting the village of konoha.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 7:01 pm
QuiXilver
Shikalee

The Kyuubi's chakra is important to this training. Without it, Naruto would only be able to make a good 5 or 6 copies. Kakashi explained that he can't make many and have them last very long.

i think in terms of endurance, that's all naruto. the kyuubi has a poisonous charka, remember? when sakura was hit, she was poisoned. i think if the kyuubi was sealed in another person, this person wouldn't last as long as naruto has, although it's evidently taking it's toll now. i think naruto's genetic make up, not necessarily a bloodline limit, enables him to survive the kyuubi's chakra and allows him to heal at a rate that was above average. not as fast as kabuto, of course. but above average nonetheless. i think naruto's natural chakra capicity is impressive in itself, since he's consciously staying away from summoning the kyuubi's chakra. i don't think i've ever really seen him tap into the kyuubi's chakra just for shadow clones.
Kakashi explained Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura have exceptional stamina.
If Naruto was never possesed by the Kyuubi, he would not have been one of the next three, therefore, either not having that stamina, or putting it to waste.
It does not come FROM the Kyuubi but it is thanks to the Ktuubi that he has it.
And he doesn't have to tap the chakra. He has two types of chakra which he almost always uses. They intermingle with one another and he only calls upon the Kyuubi (in a visual manner) when he has run out of normal stamina.

Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke fall under the next Sannin. There is no proof of this, but their destinies are similar, therefore giving them similar powers. This is how the Japanese beliefs of Shinto and Buddism commonly apply with the ancestral and kharma concepts.

Also, the only reason Naruto survives the Kyuubi's power is because the Kyuubi is certain that if Naruto dies, he dies too. Thusly, the Kyuubi protects Naruto because Naruto is his body host.

As far as poisonous goes; not to Naruto. The Kyuubi protects Naruto's body. The only reason Naruto gets hurt is because he is just a boy with a full blown demon's power running through his viens.

Syndactyly

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 7:03 pm
Sorry if that's incorrect.
I try to apply the REAL laws of Chakra (generally called Ki) to Naruto.
I'm sure that's stupid because Naruto is just a cartoon, but I'm sure Kishimoto had real concepts in mind.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 7:06 pm
QuiXilver
Shikalee
Miwaslover
I wasn't really expecting Asuma to just come out of the blue like that with the Hokage being his father in all. That was a good point about the Order of the Fire. Though character depth is probably the case for Asuma since they seem to be switching more over to the activities of the Akatsuki and Naruto's training session.

I keep wondering who the King is though. Is it the youth of Konoha that Gai and Lee always rant about? Or is is the hopes of everyone to build a better tomorrow? Bleh. i am just getting really corny here. I hope to find out soon.

Maybe it's Shikamaru.
HOSHIT!
surprised

i think "the king" that asuma spoke of is the actual village itself. remember the hokage spoke to everyone about that, it's a lesson he always preached to put the village first before all else. even though the hokage gave them direction, bottom line each member of the village worked for the betterment of konoha, even the hokage. that's what i loved about sarutobi, he never viewed himself above everyone else. if y'all rewatch his funeral and his battle with orochimaru, that's when you'll see how dedicated he is (and the rest of the ninjas) to protecting the village of konoha.
That's actually what I first thought.
But I threw the idea away. Like I do with most of my ideas.
domokun

The pieces represent Konoha's, and their world's, delecate situation.
But you know... if I said that before anyone else did everyone would call me crazy.
Saying it now only makes me look like a copout. A hasbeen.
Oh well. Not like I care.

Syndactyly

QuiXilver

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:57 am
Shikalee
QuiXilver
Shikalee
Miwaslover

Maybe it's Shikamaru.
HOSHIT!
surprised

That's actually what I first thought.
But I threw the idea away. Like I do with most of my ideas.
domokun

The pieces represent Konoha's, and their world's, delecate situation.
But you know... if I said that before anyone else did everyone would call me crazy.
Saying it now only makes me look like a copout. A hasbeen.
Oh well. Not like I care.

i don't think it makes you seem like a copout to agree with someone. you'd be a copout if you agree with everyone. anyway, just glad we agree on this one, not that i put less value in anyone else's input. it just feels good and a person feels somewhat validated when someone agrees or acknowledges their point.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 10:45 am
Shikalee
QuiXilver
Shikalee

The Kyuubi's chakra is important to this training. Without it, Naruto would only be able to make a good 5 or 6 copies. Kakashi explained that he can't make many and have them last very long.

i think in terms of endurance, that's all naruto. the kyuubi has a poisonous charka, remember? when sakura was hit, she was poisoned. i think if the kyuubi was sealed in another person, this person wouldn't last as long as naruto has, although it's evidently taking it's toll now. i think naruto's genetic make up, not necessarily a bloodline limit, enables him to survive the kyuubi's chakra and allows him to heal at a rate that was above average. not as fast as kabuto, of course. but above average nonetheless. i think naruto's natural chakra capicity is impressive in itself, since he's consciously staying away from summoning the kyuubi's chakra. i don't think i've ever really seen him tap into the kyuubi's chakra just for shadow clones.
Kakashi explained Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura have exceptional stamina.
If Naruto was never possesed by the Kyuubi, he would not have been one of the next three, therefore, either not having that stamina, or putting it to waste.
It does not come FROM the Kyuubi but it is thanks to the Ktuubi that he has it.
And he doesn't have to tap the chakra. He has two types of chakra which he almost always uses. They intermingle with one another and he only calls upon the Kyuubi (in a visual manner) when he has run out of normal stamina.

Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke fall under the next Sannin. There is no proof of this, but their destinies are similar, therefore giving them similar powers. This is how the Japanese beliefs of Shinto and Buddism commonly apply with the ancestral and kharma concepts.

Also, the only reason Naruto survives the Kyuubi's power is because the Kyuubi is certain that if Naruto dies, he dies too. Thusly, the Kyuubi protects Naruto because Naruto is his body host.

As far as poisonous goes; not to Naruto. The Kyuubi protects Naruto's body. The only reason Naruto gets hurt is because he is just a boy with a full blown demon's power running through his viens.

well, that may be. those are some valid points, i just hate to think that naruto was randomly selected and that anyone could have been just as suitable a host as naruto is. i hope there's a better reason than that as to why HE was chosen to hold the kyuubi. gaara is the son of the kazekage, therefore viewed as one who will be a great shinobi (still ******** up that your dad would do experiments on you though). i'm not so sure if the kyuubi dies along with naruto if he dies, so i can't agree or disagree with that one. at this point it's not that easy to gauge how much of the kyuubi's chakra naruto uses since orochimaru weakened the original seal.

i do agree with naruto, sakura and sasuke following similar paths of the sannin. too many parallels to disqualify that theory.  

QuiXilver

Zenofex

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 7:50 pm
Miwaslover

...you kinda know that they were related...you know.

sarutobi asuma...sarutobi sandaime...relation

anyways, yeah. naruto is most likely the "king"....or the king is probably the will of protecting justice.

@ quiXsilver: ok....naruto is probably son of yondaime....note the resemblance....anyways, the kyuubi power is also activated in life threatening situations...as for the sannins, yeah. sasuke=orochimaru (outcast, rogue), sakura=tsunade (superhuman strength, medic), naruto= jiraiya/yondaime (pervert, gamabunta, rasengan, will to protect others, trust from others)  
Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games