Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
Is there a limit?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Strawberry-Memories~

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 6:45 pm
You think there is a limit of kids for your sims to have? I mean when their teenagers all you have to do is move them out for more, and have that stuff to make them younger? (that thing forgot it)

Anyway, I am making a sim family and I was wondering  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 7:31 pm
Well, if your sim were pregnant every three days of their adult life and had twins every time that would add up to about 18-20 kids. This is assuming you don't have a Teen Woohoo patch installed.

Really there's no limit that I'm aware of, the most I've ever been able to have is 11 and there were at least 2 sets of twins in that.  

Lady Vina

athena08905

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 7:32 pm
I'm sure you can keep adding kids, as long as there is enough room for them and your adult woman is more than 3 days away from turning into an elder. But, as you said, if you use the elixer or do a cheat code or whatever, then if you want to have that many kids, I'm sure you can, lol  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 7:34 pm
well, if you keep making the adult sim younger every time they are almost an elder, then they could probably have a trillion kids! But the game will probably go really slow if they have to many... I never really thought about that though...  

Kitties_at_the_disco

Super Goo

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 7:44 pm
Just have the kids fuel a Cowplant for Mommy, and you could have an endless supply. wink  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 12:55 am
Super Goo
Just have the kids fuel a Cowplant for Mommy, and you could have an endless supply. wink

And a huge graveyard eek .  

Late Shift

Sweet_Melissad

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 10:01 am
This isn't saying anything about how many kids you can have, but it would definitly suck to have that many kids!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:28 am
Super Goo

what is a cowplant?  

~Strawberry-Memories~

~Strawberry-Memories~

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 7:25 pm
Well guys I found this download called the age sunflower or something like that and it will set you like 1, 3, or 5 (or more) days younger, so ^^ I am going to see how much my family can have smile !  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 7:44 pm
A cowplant is a Career Reward that comes with University. If your Sim doesn't feed it, then it lures unsuspecting Sims with a piece of cake, the Sim dives for the cake and the Cowplant eats it.  

Spoilt_lil_missy

~Strawberry-Memories~

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 8:28 am
I'll let you know how many they have at the end  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 1:32 pm
wow... we culd have our sims have like... a million children eek  

Blu321

~Strawberry-Memories~

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:34 am
or more  
The Sims Guild

Manage Your Items